WARNING: CHEWING IS SPREADING. MAKE THIS FORUM PRIVATE NOW!

D

Deleted member 5608

Descended
It’s over.

E6784845 954C 46AC BFC2 51665E2EDBCD

A50F7997 9BCE 4C8C BB8F C89535FA40C9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joseph, datboijj, dadfa and 3 others
nigga even normies on my class know about mewing and chewing it's been mainstream already

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12923, Deleted member 3771 and 19 others

And btw I heard a dude say “giga-chad” at my university, I instantly froze for a second or two and said fuck quietly and kept walking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, animo123, Deleted member 2729 and 12 others
Mods listen to soygune

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dadfa, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 5608
actually good market to get into for anyone whos tryna moneymax. Buy this shit for 5 cents on alibaba and sell it to these retards for $49.99

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 12923 and 26 others
No, let normies be our guinea pigs and get highly invasive surgeries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7029, datboijj, mewcoper and 3 others
nigga even normies on my class know about mewing and chewing it's been mainstream already
Facts, its been for a while. OP is just an autist
And you are retarded for wanting this forum to be private

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 5608
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 6695
second guy looks like @ArvidGustavsson

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 5608
cope. it has been known on youtube for ages now

• +1
Reactions: Lux
No looksmax is private and most normies don’t browse the internet to looksmax they just do normiemaxxes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 5608 and 2 others
Let them get bloated masseters and tmj idc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, Deleted member 5304, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
Dude, 99% of the people who are aware of mewing give up within days, same goes for most of looksmaxxing. We are on this forum because our mindset does not give up in self improvement.
If normies joined they would leave after a few days like I do when i join most forums
And the blackpill should grow, women should be shamed for their behaviour

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, KDA Player, Deleted member 2729 and 9 others
Mewing is cope and chewing won't change your bones, as usual normies only fall for the most retarded looksmax

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 9779
No, I don't want to live in a world where that stuff's mainstream.

Doesn't matter, we know TikTok has made competition way stiffer in all aspects.

wish I was 10 tbh. all these looksmaxxes and blackpills at your fingertips so you don't have to rely on jews fucking you up and milking you dry

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Dude, 99% of the people who are aware of mewing give up within days, same goes for most of looksmaxxing. We are on this forum because our mindset does not give up in self improvement.
If normies joined they would leave after a few days like I do when i join most forums
And the blackpill should grow, women should be shamed for their behaviour
Almost nobody on this forum gets the highly invasive surgeries that are needed for a real psl transformation. So since 90% on here are only dreaming about surgeries and fucking up their mental health, we are in a worse position than normies that are not aware of this forum.
Super bimax or well designed implants + taban eye surgery are the only ways of improvement. And of course going to lower bodyfat.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj, CANI and 3 others
Almost nobody on this forum gets the highly invasive surgeries that are needed for a real psl transformation. So since 90% on here are only dreaming about surgeries and fucking up their mental health, we are in a worse position than normies that are not aware of this forum.
Super bimax or well designed implants + taban eye surgery are the only ways of improvement. And of course going to lower bodyfat.
tbh

Don't let the normies know about it 😡😡😡😡

definetly i lose 1 year bcz of fucking blackpill depression period, i softmaxxed at that period atleast also i got a date after softmaxxing but rejected after 1 month and i got ptsd from it i barely motivate myself and started working for getting surgeries, i started decompansation and i will get bimax next year, i wish i have normal fucking jaw and being nt not blackpilled htn, my only big failo jaw

Chewing won’t do anything

it's cope anyways

try chewing very hard things using some roids
On my 3rd week of roids + chewing. I haven't seen any hypertrophy but I can flex my masseters without even clenching now. I could only flex one of my masseters WITH clenching before so hopefully I will get some growth next.

JFL mewing could be mainstream but not 1 nigga is willing to try a distraction osteogenesis or a jaw osteotomy and i should know too as even the jaw surgery sub reddit on reddit got offended i told this girl she needed a lefort 2 cause of a pan face and i got insta banned like wtf it was a jaw surgery sub reddit as well i mean jfl if you think the black pill will ever go mainstream if you can make society even accept looks is an objective factor that's something

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
View attachment 1045038

And btw I heard a dude say “giga-chad” at my university, I instantly froze for a second or two and said fuck quietly and kept walking
um its not an incel term. far from it. the guy with the massive jaw is mainstream along with "giga-chad"

um its not an incel term. far from it. the guy with the massive jaw is mainstream along with "giga-chad"
When did I say it is an incel term? And also this is chads.me

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
When did I say it is an incel term? And also this is chad.me
I assumed you meant it's surrealistic to hear words used in this sphere in day-to-day but it's a really popular meme. autism.info tbqh to be quite honest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back