Warning to Roidmaxxers (High IQ only)

Udexa

Udexa

Iron
Hello all my fellow anabolic users, in this post I will be explaining a study done on males using anabolic steroids higher than doses of TRT purposes.

After years of learning about anabolic I have only just now heard of this EXTREMELY important hazard from steroid use.

In this study 50 participates were studied 20 AAS users, 20 natty lifters, and 20 natty non lifters(Obese subhumans) Each group got a CAC (Coronary Artery Calcium Test) What this means is that the amount of plague buildup in their artery's was tested. the results showed that 24% of AAS user short-long term had soft plague build up. (Soft plague is fucking deadly, that is the shit that if it gets loose It WILL fucking kill you by means of Heart attack, Aneurysm, Stroke, etc) The natty non lifting group had 0% soft plague buildup, and the natty Non lifting group had 0% of soft plague buildup. Now you might claim that the AAS user had family history of plague buildup but no Only 1 AAS user out of 19 had family history of soft plague, and 1 Natty nonlifter had Family history of plague build up. Lastly it requires a surgical procedure that has a 10% chance of cutting and artery open and a 1.3% chance of dying to remove plague buildup this procedure is called a Atherectomy. There are NO Medications or Fish Oil supplements to get rid of plague.

BTW the leading cause of death in Bodybuilder/Normal Americans is Cardiovascular diseases, DO NOT brush this off

IMPORTANT variables;
AAS: bf% 13% avg AAS triglycerides level: 74mg/dl
Natty Lifter: bf% 19% avg Natty lifter triglycerides level: 96mg/dl
Natty Nonlifter: bf% 27% avg Natty Nonlifter triglycerides level: 98mg/dl

Despite AAS user having significant lower BF% and Lower cholesterol They had high amount of plague buildup. What this means is Your plague build up is UNDECTABLE through normal bloodwork and will ONLY show up through CAC (Coronary Artery Calcium Test)

How to make sure plague buildup doesn't happen to you; It is EXTREMLY IMPORTANT that AAS user have below at least 70mg/dl of LDL cholesterol, This means to avoid foods like red meats, eggs, fried food, etc. I know faggots like Liver King or Santa Cruz Medicinals say red meat is so good for you and every doctor wants you to die, while it is true Doctors do want your money they aren't going to make up completely false data to do so.

SOURCE-https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S002191501930084X

This is my first serious post so please show it some love.

@Clavicular @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeatlesFan, silencio, ProCoper and 3 others
idk if i read

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs
Where's the full research paper?

It doesn't mention how much or what they were using exactly, so it's tough to know what to consider.

• +1
Where's the full research paper?

It doesn't mention how much or what they were using exactly, so it's tough to know what to consider.
I believe it varied, could be 500 test-2 grams of Tren but all of the subjects were using more than TRT

• +1
Lmao I knew sub 80 IQ retards like you would talk about that, this idea that those foods are masculine or based is fucking ridiculous, but hey keep eating that shit and have fun dying at 50.

• +1
Hello all my fellow anabolic users, in this post I will be explaining a study done on males using anabolic steroids higher than doses of TRT purposes.

After years of learning about anabolic I have only just now heard of this EXTREMELY important hazard from steroid use.

In this study 50 participates were studied 20 AAS users, 20 natty lifters, and 20 natty non lifters(Obese subhumans) Each group got a CAC (Coronary Artery Calcium Test) What this means is that the amount of plague buildup in their artery's was tested. the results showed that 24% of AAS user short-long term had soft plague build up. (Soft plague is fucking deadly, that is the shit that if it gets loose It WILL fucking kill you by means of Heart attack, Aneurysm, Stroke, etc) The natty non lifting group had 0% soft plague buildup, and the natty Non lifting group had 0% of soft plague buildup. Now you might claim that the AAS user had family history of plague buildup but no Only 1 AAS user out of 19 had family history of soft plague, and 1 Natty nonlifter had Family history of plague build up. Lastly it requires a surgical procedure that has a 10% chance of cutting and artery open and a 1.3% chance of dying to remove plague buildup this procedure is called a Atherectomy. There are NO Medications or Fish Oil supplements to get rid of plague.

BTW the leading cause of death in Bodybuilder/Normal Americans is Cardiovascular diseases, DO NOT brush this off

IMPORTANT variables;

Despite AAS user having significant lower BF% and Lower cholesterol They had high amount of plague buildup. What this means is Your plague build up is UNDECTABLE through normal bloodwork and will ONLY show up through CAC (Coronary Artery Calcium Test)

How to make sure plague buildup doesn't happen to you; It is EXTREMLY IMPORTANT that AAS user have below at least 70mg/dl of LDL cholesterol, This means to avoid foods like red meats, eggs, fried food, etc. I know faggots like Liver King or Santa Cruz Medicinals say red meat is so good for you and every doctor wants you to die, while it is true Doctors do want your money they aren't going to make up completely false data to do so.

So these dudes had low cholesterol and still had plac buildup. Yet u recommend we reduce our cholesterol to avoid what happened to them… Dosnt make sense

• +1
So these dudes had low cholesterol and still had plac buildup. Yet u recommend we reduce our cholesterol to avoid what happened to them… Dosnt make sense
They dont have low cholesterol, what im saying is the amount of cholesterol you eat is very impactful for AAS users. So you need extremely low cholesterol so you don't get plague buildup.

• +1
Lmao I knew sub 80 IQ retards like you would talk about that, this idea that those foods are masculine or based is fucking ridiculous, but hey keep eating that shit and have fun dying at 50.
i will have fun thank you

• +1
They dont have low cholesterol, what im saying is the amount of cholesterol you eat is very impactful for AAS users. So you need extremely low cholesterol so you don't get plague buildup.
Muh cholesterol bad because bad okay bro

• +1
Reactions: Dream99 and StepanovMogs
Muh cholesterol bad because bad okay bro
Did you read the post or look at the study? Im not making up information plague buildup is a result of cholesterol and it 100% will kill you Especially if you take gear.

• +1
I'm so tired of steroids being put under an umbrella term. Test is not equal to tren.

• +1
Did you read the post or look at the study? Im not making up information plague buildup is a result of cholesterol and it 100% will kill you Especially if you take gear.
It’s a result of oxidative stress which includes oxidized cholesterol but it isn’t as straightforward as “muh cholesterol bad”.

processed sugar/carbs can be a factor of CVD through the formation of AGEs for example. AGEs form when sugar interacts with protein and/or FATS, including cholesterol, specially LDL cholesterol which is considered the “bad” cholesterol jfl.
Cardiovascular disease was practically almost non existent 100 years ago and we used to eat way more cholesterol back then

Thats a valid point but thats assuming all of the subjects were taking tren.
Obviously, but taking steroids in an intelligent manner, or well, as intelligently it can be done with harm reduction in mind, you can be relatively healthy.

Someone only using moderate dosages of test and primo during blasts, won't really have any negative *serious* health implications. As long as you have a healthy diet and do your cardio.

Everyone know that 19 nors are detrimental to your health.

• +1
Reactions: Udexa
It’s a result of oxidative stress which includes oxidized cholesterol but it isn’t as straightforward as “muh cholesterol bad”.

processed sugar/carbs can be a factor of CVD through the formation of AGEs for example. AGEs form when sugar interacts with protein and/or FATS, including cholesterol, specially LDL cholesterol which is considered the “bad” cholesterol jfl.
Cardiovascular disease was practically almost non existent 100 years ago and we used to eat way more cholesterol back then
Weird its almost like I have heard the BS from People like Liver King and Santa Cruz which I did infact mention in the post because of people like you. People 100 years ago were not eating fuck tons of cholesterol they rarely ate meat and barely ate at all of course skinny borderline vegetarians dont get cardiovascular diseases, also people 100 years ago didnt have gear which is the target audience of this post, but its impossible to argue will retards who believe everything they see on tiktok so I cant win this argument

Weird its almost like I have heard the BS from People like Liver King and Santa Cruz which I did infact mention in the post because of people like you. People 100 years ago were not eating fuck tons of cholesterol they rarely ate meat and barely ate at all of course skinny borderline vegetarians dont get cardiovascular diseases, also people 100 years ago didnt have gear which is the target audience of this post, but its impossible to argue will retards who believe everything they see on tiktok so I cant win this argument
You said to avoid meat and eggs or have fun dying at 50, you’re the retard who believes the muh cholesterol bad with no rationale and only states association studies and no mechanistic studies that explain why it happens.
In your case you’re structuring it like cholesterol is the main cause of cvd and not roids even though you know it’s roids.

IMPORTANT variables;

damn shit sucks

Taking fish oil (high in good cholesterol) can help combat this. On top of this: eat clean, stay lean, do your cardio and stay away from 19nors and anavar (known to be terrible for lipids) and you should be fairly safe.

You're making me high inhib
Let me mental masturbate in peace