Warrior vs wimp

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, nathan, hypernormie and 1 other person

warrior vs wimp skull mog is one of the most brutal mog. Logan looks like a sissy bitch next to roman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, anthony111553, lordgandy2000 and 3 others
Flop thread + u fell off

Just kys at this point

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and infini
View attachment 3217011
warrior vs wimp skull mog is one of the most brutal mog. Logan looks like a sissy bitch next to roman.
Not really, it's more like this example,

but since you're a Muslim loser a piece of natural historical reality that goes against muh allah might cuck you into submission more perversely than what the Jews are doing to your pube-beardmaxxers atm.

• Ugh..
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
I often wonder what it must be like to be the guy on the left. I have a warrior skull so I never think about it and when I see other guys with mogger skulls in public if anything I feel a slight kinship with them because I know on some level they can relate to the experience of mogging.

But every now and then I try to put myself in the shoes of a boneless pea skulled man and I realize that the experience of coming across someone with a large high fighting success skull must be very different for them. Men like us must appear as foreign to them as they do to me. The weak skulled man is non threatening and any attempt to appear threatening appears to me as laughable and absurd at an intrinsic level. I can’t consider a man with a weak skull a serious physical threat even if I tried, my sub conscious is too aware of the differences between us. However for the weak skulled man, this situation must be in reverse, where men with violent skulls appear to them as looming threats, like swimming with sharks who are accustomed to the presence of people. You are always at some vague risk of danger.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Pikabro
Mog2

holy mog

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel