was asked to leave the gym today after walking in with a paper bag over my head

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
i think i have legit gone crazy, today was the first day of me reppin the paper bag in public to hide my hideous face.

after i swiped my card they let me through but as soon as i got to the gym area, ppl complained on me thinking i was some kind of criminal and i was asked to take of my paper bag or leave.

i just left since i didnt want my face being seen.

such is life as a subhuman, you cant even hide your subhimanity in public.

wish it was socially acceptable to do so.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, 7 rings, Dicklet.4.3 and 22 others
This was actually very sad. :feelscry:

ahahahaaah shit made me laugh. thanks op.

That is some sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
bro is this real? Autistic af. They probably thinking something's about to go down :feelsree:
In reality no one will notice your imperfections or care enough to stare directly at you for more than a minute & observe every imperfection.

bro is this real? Autistic af. They probably thinking something's about to go down :feelsree:
In reality no one will notice your imperfections or care enough to stare directly at you for more than a minute & observe every imperfection.
but when a girl sees me even for a nanosecond, she will immediately think "Indian/ugly"

i rather have a paper bag and not get those subtle thoughts flowing through someones head upon first glance of me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Einon
but when a girl sees me even for a nanosecond, she will immediately think "Indian/ugly"

i rather have a paper bag and not get those subtle thoughts flowing through someones head upon first glance of me.

By putting a paper bag you are actually attracting unwanted attention. Without the bag, her peripheral vision will just say "oh another indian guy no biggie".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
A paper bag is:
legit crazy
the Indian thing isn't helping cause you look like a terrorist.

One of these things plus a baseball hat is infinitely more tasteful. Not that I approve of hiding your face anyway its stupid and you should just stop caring what other people think.

Https   hypebeastcom image 2018 02 bape color camo shark mask 2018 spring summer 3

• Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord
By putting a paper bag you are actually attracting unwanted attention. Her peripheral vision will just say "oh another indian guy no biggie".

idc, with a paper bag, they will just take a glance at me and think internally "hes crazy" or something along those lines and look away. would rather have them think like that then me as a subhuman streetshitter

either way, i only need to wear a paper bag when i go to the gym aside from that i dont leave my room.

Show pics or never happened

A paper bag is: the Indian thing isn't helping cause you look like a terrorist.

One of these things plus a baseball hat is infinitely more tasteful. Not that I approve of hiding your face anyway its stupid and you should just stop caring what other people think.

View attachment 85104

wtf is that? i need to cover my entire face bro lol

bro change your profile settings so I can pm you some attractive indian guys. By staying on this forum you will think it's impossible for normie indians to be good looking.

bro change your profile settings so I can pm you some attractive indian guys. By staying on this forum you will think it's impossible for normie indians to be good looking.

wtf is that? i need to cover my entire face bro lol
DASDSADSADASDSADSAS

that. with a baseball hat instead of a beanie. I'm not really a fan of logos but they will stop you looking like a terrorist

• +1
Reactions: InZayn and ZUZZCEL
Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2486
Thanks op for the laughs I was laughing so hard I started crying

High level advanced autism in this thread

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Lowinhib af

• JFL
cage legit rn even tho its larp. legendary tbh

• JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and itsoverbuddyboyo
This was funny as shit lol I hope its a true story.

Wear what @Bronze8 recommended with sunglasses and you should be good

I wish I could wear a paper bag to school. I hate disgusting girls with my face 😥😓😓