Was birth a choice?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
i have theory of reality : freewill theory of reality , everything is due to freewill

did we use freewill to be born ? people would think we didnt cuz they cant remember anything then , so from there perspective now they didnt choose to be born . yet , how can u know u didnt choose if u cant remember ? did embryogenesis create freewill or did freewill create embryogenesis ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz, sigma ✰ and ey88
I didn’t choose

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, chudlite and sigma ✰
God chose

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and Youㅤ
free will comes from your brain
when the sperm met the egg and conception began, there was not enough/not yet neurons to declare you sentient

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chudlite, lemonnz and Youㅤ
WHen you are born your brain is reincarnated from a past ancestor so short answer yes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and ey88
Yes, you chose to enter the egg

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰
free will comes from your brain
when the sperm met the egg and conception began, there was not enough/not yet neurons to declare you sentient
neurones cant give freewill , but freewill could give neurones . saying neurones give freewill is like saying a world with no time started time . unless freewill is an illusion . does death take freewill ? or does loss of freewill cause death ? why would freewill be lost ? does freewill make freewill be lost over time ?

• Woah
neurones cant give freewill , but freewill could give neurones . saying neurones give freewill is like saying a world with no time started time . unless freewill is an illusion . does death take freewill ? or does loss of freewill cause death ? why would freewill be lost ? does freewill make freewill be lost over time ?
well, when a car collides with you at 130 mph, thats not really a choice of free will to lose it (unless it was a suicide)
freewill is an illusion of our brains

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
You need to stop caring about science so much it doesnt exist

well, when a car collides with you at 130 mph, thats not really a choice of free will to lose it (unless it was a suicide)
freewill is an illusion of our brains
maybe freewill is an illusion . but why ? if biology is complex robot , it wouldnt need to give us sentience to function

if freewill does exist , it cant be cuz neurone . cuz if neurone created freewill , that would mean neurone created freewill without ur freewill . completely illogical .

freewill may have will which sounds really powerful but it doesnt mean ur smart/know everything . freewill could be tricked to give up freewill . thats why we age and die , and then we have no freewill once we are dead .

• +1
nothing is or isn't a choice

it just be like that

no such thing as choice

maybe freewill is an illusion . but why ? if biology is complex robot , it wouldnt need to give us sentience to function
it might have been a side effect of our remarkable intelligence
if freewill does exist , it cant be cuz neurone . cuz if neurone created freewill , that would mean neurone created freewill without ur freewill . completely illogical .
some things are beyond the grasp of our free will
like i have hands. it is not the result of my free will, i did not choose to have them, it is simply a result of my biology
freewill may have will which sounds really powerful but it doesnt mean ur smart/know everything .
yeah
freewill could be tricked to give up freewill .
yup suicide

• Hmm...
a initial trick to take a small amount of freewill renders freewill more susceptible be tricked . but how was freewill tricked when it didnt get willed to be tricked ? so it cant be an initial trick , but an initial will to lose freewill . once that happens , then it can be tricked .

alternatively , other freewills will ur freewill to be less . so to not die or have bad things happen u must steal freewill from others .

like i have hands. it is not the result of my free will, i did not choose to have them, it is simply a result of my biology
well hands created as embryo and u cant remember then so maybe u did choose

• Woah
maybe during embryogenesis the embryo is literally chooseing to grow properly . i mean we already know its bioelectricity that modulates development

• Woah
hmm
what about puberty?
by that time u lost freewill .

freewill at first didnt will for things not to happen . it just willed things to happen . i will will myself to gain freewill and have bad things not happen . but i mean also u cant will for only things u will to happen else u would have to manually do everything lik heart beats and stuff

• Hmm...
but i mean also u cant will for only things u will to happen else u would have to manually do everything lik heart beats and stuff
u will have to first will all those things to be automatic and THEN will for things only to happen when u will them besidesthe stuff u already willed

wait u definitely dont have freewill anymore . still have will , but lockedwill.

by that time u lost freewill .

freewill at first didnt will for things not to happen . it just willed things to happen . i will will myself to gain freewill and have bad things not happen . but i mean also u cant will for only things u will to happen else u would have to manually do everything lik heart beats and stuff
so all this suffering is my choice 🥲

• +1