Was Brock Lesner a Chad?

MonoTBB

MonoTBB

Gold
This Brock in highschool between age of 16-19 he's 6.3 - 1.91cm around 195-245lb is he a irl Chad even without a insane facial attractiveness (he is)

Attachments

• 1_Lesnar.jpg
    1_Lesnar.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 7rqVkWddM-7Aoy47nXxg1yZGQXx0k9rQkfDiN41lTPQ.jpg
    7rqVkWddM-7Aoy47nXxg1yZGQXx0k9rQkfDiN41lTPQ.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 7b4df-16325733505415-800.jpg
    7b4df-16325733505415-800.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Xangsane and Crisick
ogre

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, tombradylover, rand anon and 7 others
randy orton mogs

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, m0ss26, aleksander and 1 other person
Close to chad smv yeah, irl size matters more than looking pretty and twinky

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, rand anon, ElTruecel and 5 others
Close to chad smv yeah, irl size matters more than looking pretty and twinky
That's what I'm saying he dwarfs 90% of people even an 6.6 twing would look small next to him

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and 11yearoldprostitute
This Brock in highschool between age of 16-19 he's 6.3 - 1.91cm around 195-245lb is he a irl Chad even without a insane facial attractiveness (he is)
no hes always looked like an autistic ogre

yes and anyone that thinks otherwise is coping.

he might look ugly as fuck but your models will literally be invisible in the same room as him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dontknowan, Bitchwhipper2, tombradylover and 7 others

he might look ugly as fuck but your models will literally be invisible in the same room as him.
Exactly ty for being down to earth

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan
That ogre is Chad for lesbians and old single moms maybe

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
lesnar with a beard was chad like.

brock-lesnar-face-photo.jpg

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, piec, anthony111553 and 2 others
With a very specific group of women sure

Mostly just ogre tho

Looks autistic af

you picked the worst pics bro

typical yottacope

no girl will take this ogre over a gl man

typical yottacope

no girl will take this ogre over a gl man
lesnar is married with kids to a former model and you are rotting on this forum btw.

meanwhile chico landed a mid tier becky after his collagen got raped due to lack of bone support.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and 11yearoldprostitute
  • +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute and MonoTBB
lesnar is married with kids to a former model and you are rotting on this forum btw.
and what are you doing lil bro?
View attachment 2674533

meanwhile chico landed a mid tier becky after his collagen got raped due to lack of bone support.
meanwhile chico gets tons of thirst from females, edits, wattpad stories etc

havent seen the same happening to lesnar

keep coping tho buddy

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
laughing at people like you in-between my squats.
based on an image that lasted two years a decade ago, by the way you're just fed into the algorithm because you keep clicking the content no actual women have any idea whatsoever who he is and those edits are made by men.

all that and he has nothing to show for it, lesnar life mogs him into utter oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and 11yearoldprostitute

As if there's a girl in this world with a Brock poster on her wall.

As if there's a girl in this world with a Brock poster on her wall.
there's no women with chico posters either, they don't exist because there was never any demand for it.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior

View attachment 2674533
To add.
Lesnar had max Chad appeal to women that are into size. I feel Lesnar was always niche maxxed. It's good to be nichemaxxed imo, if one is not a Chad to the masses. Than better be Chad, in a niche.
Chico his wife was/is also a model.
So, I don't think one can say she was mid tier becky in her prime when they got together

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and chadintraining
there's no women with chico posters either, they don't exist because there was never any demand for it.
Chico was for a period of time, the king or Prince of whatpadd covers

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and Akhi
laughing at people like you in-between my squats.
Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

based on an image that lasted two years a decade ago, by the way you're just fed into the algorithm because you keep clicking the content no actual women have any idea whatsoever who he is and those edits are made by men.
lol why are you so ignorant

its not one image its a huge collection of videos and images, 100‘s of edits on tiktok, insta, pinterest, tons of female thirst in the comment

meanwhile lesnar doesnt have a single fucking edit from him, why? because hes an unappealing ogre
all that and he has nothing to show for it, lesnar life mogs him into utter oblivion.
well ofc a guy with ogre appeal will cope like this

in reality majority of women prefer men that have harmonious faces without uncanny bones, sucks to be you buddy keep coping tho

I don't know about Chico specifically, but it was always some Backstreet boys type of characters, not bodybuilder types.
Although we don't have boybands anymore, so what do they even have now? Can't imagine it being some BBC rapper either.

its not one image its a huge collection of videos and images, 100‘s of edits on tiktok, insta, pinterest, tons of female thirst in the comment
the internet isn't real life, all it's got him is an average looking wife.

his fanbase is almost entirely male, with the only exceptions being third world femcels that post on tumblr.

that's your goal.
in reality majority of women prefer men that have harmonious faces without uncanny bones, sucks to be you buddy keep coping tho
why would I have to cope when I get laid more than you do.

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute and dantemaxxing

his fanbase is almost entirely male, with the only exceptions being third world femcels that post on tumblr.

that's your goal.
no thats a huge cope from you because youll never reach the appeal of an actual attractive guy

look at the comments theres tons of htn+ jb thirst
why would I have to cope when I get laid more than you do.
you only get laid with used up ugly roasties

To add.
Lesnar had max Chad appeal to women that are into size. I feel Lesnar was always niche maxxed. It's good to be nichemaxxed imo, if one is not a Chad to the masses. Than better be Chad, in a niche.

all women are into size, just not necessarily muscle.

Chico his wife was/is also a model.
So, I don't think one can say she was mid tier becky in her prime when they got together

she did some catalog work for victorias secret and that's about all, never really walked much, wasn't well known, career never went anywhere, which means she wasn't that attractive.

lesnar isn't even an unique case, all these ogres are married with kids, to women that are attractive.

this is the undertaker, one of the biggest most deformed ogres in the ring and his wife.

no thats a huge cope from you because youll never reach the appeal of an actual attractive guy

look at the comments theres tons of htn+ jb thirst

you only get laid with used up ugly roasties
your argument is essentially projecting your delusions onto me, because it's the only way you're able to make sense of reality, you desperately want this to be true.

all the women I've dated were attractive, better looking than these 'jbs' posting 'comments' on the internet you are seething about.

your argument is essentially projecting your delusions onto me, because it's the only way you're able to make sense of reality, you desperately want this to be true.
insane irony

you ignore all the evidence that goes against your worldview and cope with some bullshit because you have ogre appeal
all the women I've dated were attractive, better looking than these 'jbs' posting 'comments' on the internet you are seething about.
only to you tho

insane irony

you ignore all the evidence that goes against your worldview and cope with some bullshit because you have ogre appeal

only to you tho
what evidence, your tiktok edits?

:lul:

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
what evidence, your tiktok edits?

:lul:
wattpad stories, female comments

for lesnar thers no evidence other than your insecure projection

She did some catalog work for victorias secret and that's about all, never really walked much, wasn't well known, career never went anywhere, which means she wasn't that attractive.

lesnar isn't even an unique case, all these ogres are married with kids, to women that are attractive.

this is the undertaker, one of the biggest most deformed ogres in the ring and his wife.

View attachment 2674580
Maybe your point is correct.
It hard to really prove the point, based on showcasing famous multimillionaire men. Since their status and wealth factor, adds in alot as well. Being a famous multimillionaire is rare as f*

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
It hard to really prove the point, based on showcasing famous multimillionaire men. Since their status and wealth factor, adds in alot as well. Being a famous multimillionaire is rare as f*
yes, but they are famous and rich because they were ogre.

by marketing to men, you can appeal to women.

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and dantemaxxing
A lot of the psl gods and chad celebs also have mid wives

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Yeah Bieber is 5'7 but has hordes of women going hysterical over him. Doesn't mean 5'7 isn't manlet tier and won't cap an average man's SMV. You can't use high-status guys as examples of what women look for in a guy who's an average joe.

I don't know about Chico specifically, but it was always some Backstreet boys type of characters, not bodybuilder types.
Although we don't have boybands anymore, so what do they even have now? Can't imagine it being some BBC rapper either.
Probably TikTok boys

Ideal for appeal btw if you are under the age of 20

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson

Hahahhahaha sounds like gymcel cope
i think people don't understand that these "ogres" still mog most men in looks
they don’t they just intimidate other men the women they end up with are bottom of the barrel garbage
That ogre is Chad for lesbians and old single moms maybe

havent seen the same happening to lesnar

keep coping tho buddy
What do you think the women writing wattpad stories and making youtube edits look like jfl

like 50% of girls read wattpad stories
Lol you think any normie girl knows what a fucking wattpad is? It’s a female version of incels.is

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi