Was Drago mentally retarded?

begoodlookingtheory

begoodlookingtheory

Bronze
>Looks like this at 6'2"
>Doesn't make it out of South America and ends up on a shitty TV show advertising pillows, detergents, anti-hemorrhoids and dog food.

B5555740ffc64547a14c72720b39abd5tplv photomode image

56386617 114901046372800 2870543805122429324 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 30552, HitAndRun and 3 others
He has sfs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 16275 and latincell95
he already lives where he wants

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
what us he gonna do fuck whores in soho nyc

• +1
>Looks like this at 6'2"
>Doesn't make it out of South America and ends up on a shitty TV show advertising pillows, detergents, anti-hemorrhoids and dog food.

View attachment 2328873
View attachment 2328874
Male modelling wasn't even close to what it is today during the 90s. Even today it's not even close to female modelling. Male beauty was all bodybuilding and acting at that time. Gandy is the first one to make it huge as a male model and change the industry forever. Even today he is the only one that can be considered a household name. That's why he is the GOAT

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 31457
you didn’t even mention the part where he gets married to some ltb roastie

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and begoodlookingtheory
he still makes a lot of money lmao

the guy lives in one of the most expensive neighborhoods in argentina

• +1
maybe he just wants to enjoy being a rich TV star chad and not get fucked on the producer backroom couch and wear pink dress in Paris runway

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and looksmaxxed
he was never that gl

• Ugh..
Reactions: begoodlookingtheory and looksmaxxed
He is happy just hear his interviews even better if a are a native Spanish speaker or at least u understand basic words
Plus Argentina is a mogger country and he gets dopamind just for being a Chad there and from River Plate and the football NT

i wish I could find the og pic without the numbers, legit the highest psl candid I've seen
JFL his ESR looks weird there, but since it's daddy Drago and not Zanoza niggas won't say shit @cytoplasm

why would he want to leave the part of the world with one of the best climates + some of the most diverse nature.

JFL his ESR looks weird there, but since it's daddy Drago and not Zanoza niggas won't say shit @cytoplasm
Hows drago my daddy ive critised him before and even said the guy in my pfp mogs him (which most would clown me for), and even if zanoza's esr is perfect i still think he's super overrated here

Didn’t have enough appeal

Last edited:
Hows drago my daddy ive critised him before and even said the guy in my pfp mogs him (which most would clown me for), and even if zanoza's esr is perfect i still think he's super overrated here
I was talking about the users of this forum in general, not necessarily you, the tag is cuz you pointed that out.