was ER retarded?

tomm1453

tomm1453

Kelly Oubre Jr enjoyer
how was he so low inhib to commit a terrorist attack but also too high inhib to talk to girls?

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, cannotbeasked and <6PSLcel
IMG 0627

• Love it
Reactions: tomm1453

This man had the answers but he’s gone forever now, probably in a CIA black site right now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, ascension and tomm1453
he was mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, rand anon, halloweed and 1 other person
In a way yeah because he talked himself into thinking he was gonna win the lottery

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, rand anon and tomm1453
He was the SUPREME GENTLEMAN. There is no way he could have possibly been retarded.

• JFL

This man had the answers but he’s gone forever now, probably in a CIA black site right now.
i agree with his theory its something i also noticed, however all the types of inhib are still linked and certain types that are lacking behind will progress as other types progress, this is likely because despite being able to consciously distinguish types of inhib, our amygdala does not distinguish it and only sees risky behaviour and non risky behaviour so as you reduce the size/activity of the amygdala by reducing one type of inhib, others must also follow

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
how was he so low inhib to commit a terrorist attack but also too high inhib to talk to girls?
cuz he thought he was good looking so he killed cuz for girls he was too insecure cuz of his public reputation like dont know shit what to do when hes alone so he was just completely alone in his head when he was with someone.

cuz he thought he was good looking so he killed cuz for girls he was too insecure cuz of his public reputation.
simply being insecure doesnt explain such a gap in his inhib depending on the situation tho. committing a terrorist attack is leagues above being able to talk to girls

simply being insecure doesnt explain such a gap in his inhib depending on the situation tho. committing a terrorist attack is leagues above being able to talk to girls
i dont understand i just edited the end need new answer pls.

i dont understand i just edited the end need new answer pls.
being alone in your head still doesnt explain it tho. when i had depression and anxiety and was alone in my head i wouldve never even thought about throwing a drink at someone randomly (something ER did) let alone a terrorist attack

i didnt even say that he talked to girls faggot

being alone in your head still doesnt explain it tho. when i had depression and anxiety and was alone in my head i wouldve never even thought about throwing a drink at someone randomly (something ER did) let alone a terrorist attack
are u sick?

He was smart and low inhib

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and tomm1453
i didnt even say that he talked to girls faggot
yes exactly how was he too high inhib to talk to girls, yet low enough inhib to commit a terrorist attack?

supreme retard

If he hadn't been completely autistic about his looks, he could've ascended a bit. Like getting lean, rhino, something done to his lips, genio + gonial angle. But he thought he looked perfect.

• +1
mk ultra sleeper agent. many such cases

• JFL
If he hadn't been completely autistic about his looks, he could've ascended a bit. Like getting lean, rhino, something done to his lips, genio + gonial angle. But he thought he looked perfect.
he had a good life aswell fr. he was rich, lived in LA, his whole family was in hollywood/movie industry so he got to go to red carpet events and stuff, he had all the resources he needed

• +1
Reactions: DeformedCell
he had a good life aswell fr. he was rich, lived in LA, his whole family was in hollywood/movie industry so he got to go to red carpet events and stuff, he had all the resources he needed

He looked like an uncanny lesbian hapa cutecel, he had to get some surgeries. But his mind was beyond fucked.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
He looked like an uncanny lesbian hapa cutecel, he had to get some surgeries. But his mind was beyond fucked.
i dont think he was unnattractive tho. and he was statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed (until his father went into debt) so he probably couldve got a girl based off that. but he was a gigastacy only retard

The only reason he was low inhib for the former is cause he knew he wouldn’t be alive to deal with the repercussions

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and tomm1453