Reactions: rambocel
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: traveler
Good thing he never niggerfied himself

Yup

• +1
Reactions: traveler
Yes all hapas are. He prefers blonde stacies, I prefer ginger stacies. My goals are much higher.

//SubSigma

• WTF
Reactions: gribsufer1
He wanted only hot blonde girls, he keeps repeating this in his manifesto:

During my masturbation sessions I often built elaborate fantasies in my mind that I had a hot, blonde-haired girlfriend to have passionate sex with; almost like having an imaginary girlfriend. I told no one about this.
While walking around, I ran into Maddy, who was there with her boyfriend. For some strange reason, I have never had any sexual attraction towards Maddy, despite the fact that she’s a blonde girl and I’m obsessed with blondes. Perhaps it was because she used to be my friend when we were children, I don’t know.
I registered for a summer class at Moorpark College. I read about Moorpark College online and found that it was a much better option than Pierce College. I also saw a lot more beautiful girls there than I ever saw at Pierce. Everywhere I looked I saw beautiful blonde girls walking around. This college was just right for me.
I had the hope that I could make it there; that I could make friends, meet some girls, and eventually find a pretty girl to be my girlfriend. I pictured her in my mind all the time; her cascading blonde hair, her beautiful face, her sensual body…

The masturbation session I had after that seven-day dry spell was astounding. I did my usual fantasizing about having sex with a beautiful, tall blonde-haired girl; but this time I intensified it a lot, and made up a whole story in my mind just to make the experience seem more real. If only it could be real. Some men get to live that fantasy, whereas I could only dream of it. Life is not fair.

Stacy chasing loser

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1