Reactions: Akhi
model tier according to reddit

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vinotinto2026, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 30552
model tier according to reddit
reddit can rate, when its me. but only me is when its accurate, so whats my rating
He looks crusty asf and he tryna be elio

I would NOT smash
dont concern myself with opinons of SHEEP!!!! sorry, only tinder women
Send proof of cock size
i dont not trust you but i dont trust you at the same time. i basically took a picture of it with my knuckle right next to it, measured from my knuckle to the first joint and u can see its clearly around 7.5 NBP next to my finger

i dont not trust you but i dont trust you at the same time. i basically took a picture of it with my knuckle right next to it, measured from my knuckle to the first joint and u can see its clearly around 7.5 NBP next to my finger
I am one of the least mentally ill users on here. And that's one of the worst possible ways to measure man, it's hard ruler or nothing

I am one of the least mentally ill users on here. And that's one of the worst possible ways to measure man, it's hard ruler or nothing
hard ruler is ass. my dick curves up so it wouldnt be truly measuring the true circumference of it due to the torque

cope im the least mentally ill user

Most dicks curve, mine does too. And circumfrence can't be measured with a hard ruler, if we're being technical

You're in the middle range
thanks

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Most dicks curve, mine does too. And circumfrence can't be measured with a hard ruler, if we're being technical

You're in the middle range
u know what i mean by circumfrence i know its the wrong word i just mean the actual length

youre not getting a tru measurment of it with a straight ruler, thats like measure a banana with a straight ruler. it has to be staight to get a proper measurement against a straight object

u know what i mean by circumfrence i know its the wrong word i just mean the actual length

youre not getting a tru measurment of it with a straight ruler, thats like measure a banana with a straight ruler. it has to be staight to get a proper measurement against a straight object
Hard ruler is the one used in scientific studies. Soft tape gives everyone better measurements even if their dick is straight as an arrow

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Hard ruler is the one used in scientific studies. Soft tape gives everyone better measurements even if their dick is straight as an arrow
well that is retarded cause like i said its like measuring a banana with a hard ruler, of course its gonna be shorter if you dont measure against the curve

well that is retarded cause like i said its like measuring a banana with a hard ruler, of course its gonna be shorter if you dont measure against the curve
Retarded or not that's how it's measured. If soft tape was the standard then everyone would have "bigger" dicks and your measurement wouldn't stand out as much

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Retarded or not that's how it's measured. If soft tape was the standard then everyone would have "bigger" dicks and your measurement wouldn't stand out as much
how exactly does softtape give bigger measurments

It conforms to the dick, it can crunched up etc.
but you do acknowlege that measuring a banana with a straight object isnt the actual true length of the banana, correct?

mogger

doesnt go viral cuz shadow banned

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 30552
mogger

doesnt go viral cuz shadow banned
the jews legit put a curse on me due to them not wanting me to take al lthe jbs. they cursed/hacked me to get 4 likes a video, probably the illuminati wanting to slow me down and not take over the sexual value market.

fucking cunts

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
I doubt it's as curved as a banana though
u havent seen it

very close, i have legit peyronies and went to the doctor for it. i may see if penis pump + jelq makes it a bit straighter

• So Sad
Reactions: cytoplasm
u havent seen it

very close, i have legit peyronies and went to the doctor for it. i may see if penis pump + jelq makes it a bit straighter
Damn jews won't let me upload images. How does it compare to these examples on google, what's the angle

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Damn jews won't let me upload images. How does it compare to these examples on google, what's the angle
It looks like this
banana peel GIF by Topshelf Records

Slightly less curved banana

rent freeeeeee