was fun larping here faggots

U

uglykunt

Banned
im out this shit is cope
im out this shit

congrats to @extreme-overthinker for being the first person to realize the troll
took me 30 minutes. took u guys 30 hours

Double digit IQ crew: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
@battlefieldincel @VST @jefferson @Intel.Imperitive @future chadlite

better luck next time

congrats to @extreme-overthinker for being the first person to realize the troll

Double digit IQ crew: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

better luck next time
i wish i had a double digit IQ

better luck next time
Took you 30 minutes? Took me 5 minutes. Look at the timestamps on my only two replies.

Took you 30 minutes? Took me 5 minutes. Look at the timestamps on my only two replies.
Sorry then, you're part of the triple digit IQ crew

better luck next time

So who is the troll then Mr. 1 million IQ

better luck next time
Lol, I knew he was trolling, I just don't care, I don't have anything better to do.

Well

C'ya

i miss u come back the incels are getting loose

• +1
Reactions: Zesto