was hitler fucking retarded?

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and BigBoy
That Aryan race referred to The Germans.

nordic women are absolutely gorgeous.

"The race is narrow faced"

are white men low T cucks, narrow face is disgusting subhuman trait

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
its funny because almost every man in the german high command was an incel looking subhuman including hitler himself

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and chadpreetcel123
  • +1
Reactions: xit, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 1182
If you're Indian I see no reason why you'd hate Hitler. If it wasnt for him then India wouldnt have regained it's independence from the British Empire. He armed and aided Chandra Bose who, as I understand it, was basically the George Washington of India.

• Ugh..
If you're Indian I see no reason why you'd hate Hitler. If it wasnt for him then India wouldnt have regained it's independence from the British Empire. He armed and aided Chandra Bose who, as I understand it, was basically the George Washington of India.

The dude thought indians were less than animals what horse shit are you smoking

the only person I extremely hate rn was whoevers cucks beta male idea it was to spread vegetarianism in India

• +1
its funny because almost every man in the german high command was an incel looking subhuman including hitler himself
almost no historical leaders were gl besides a few american ones

Mahatma Ghandi got us independence

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Makes it even better tbh. Hitler and the entire german high command realized they looked subhuman so they wanted to save the next generations through eugenetics, selective breeding and genetic engineering. I admire their self-awareness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xit, BigBoy, Deleted member 1182 and 1 other person
no he wasnt, he fought against them:
373927026_3cfc00b384_b.jpg

the english empire at its prime mogs every other country in history