Was I justified or was this a bitch move?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
So a few days ago my uni started. I agreed with my friends to meet eachother in front of the entrance and then go inside together.

So anyway I was a bit late, like 10 minutes at most, but they all entered without me. And once I called the main guy, he told me they are inside and that I should just go in.

But since they didn't wait for me at the entrance, and didn't call to see where I have been, I went home pissed off, thus I missed meeting ppl on the first day.

Who is in the wrong here?

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and TechnoBoss
Kind of a feminine thing to do. Were you just in a bad mood or something? Apologize to them don’t let them think you’re so sensitive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te, Lonenely sigma and iloveboobs
You should have just gone with them, massive fail

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Kind of a feminine thing to do. Were you just in a bad mood or something? Apologize to them don’t let them think you’re so sensitive.
Idk, on the one hand I do feel its not a very masc way of thinking, but on the other hand, I never let anyone "win" pointless situations like this one.

I have been like this ever since I was a kid, my parents told me I always spoke about how "if I let it happen once, everyone will step on me the next time".

So idk really, on the other hand I do think I am holding my ground, but it is a pointless hill to defend

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi and TechnoBoss
Idk, on the one hand I do feel its not a very masc way of thinking, but on the other hand, I never let anyone "win" pointless situations like this one.

I have been like this ever since I was a kid, my parents told me I always spoke about how "if I let it happen once, everyone will step on me the next time".

So idk really, on the other hand I do think I am holding my ground, but it is a pointless hill to defend
But it was you who was in the wrong. You were late and they can’t & shouldn’t just wait outside the entire time hoping you’ll show up. You should’ve just texted him and said “No biggie sorry I’m late I’m coming in now” and that’ll be the end of it. No need to throw a tantrum over it.

Get out of that vindictive way of thinking it will only make you miserable in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: xayru, GreekGenes, ChadL1te and 1 other person

Abused dog syndrome

• +1
Dude what? It was your fault if you were late. Why would you make a big deal of them wanting to be punctual

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
"Lonely sigma"

Name checks out

• JFL
Dude what? It was your fault if you were late. Why would you make a big deal of them wanting to be punctual
It was my fault, but if I entered despite them not checking on where I have been would be a surrender on my part