Was I meant to be a dumbass jock growing up

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
I remember I used to play football daily, be NT, befriend everyone... I don't know what the fuck happened???? Like, in the span of 2 years I became mentally disabled with dawn syndrome like social retardation... I cannot fully understand this situation. My life of a clueless dumbass jock was stolen and I don't know how... all it came was waves of toxic, crippling neuroticism that consumed my life.

SOMEONE EXPLAIN

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, noahwillascend, Gonthar and 1 other person
most kids are like that, you just ended up a loser

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and RAITEIII
I remember I used to play football daily, be NT, befriend everyone.
You were supposed to ride this wave your whole life but you probably isolated yourself at one point and started doing antisocial hobbies like gaming and your brain was predisposed to be autistic so it just went with it

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I remember I used to play football daily, be NT, befriend everyone... I don't know what the fuck happened???? Like, in the span of 2 years I became mentally disabled with dawn syndrome like social retardation... I cannot fully understand this situation. My life of a clueless dumbass jock was stolen and I don't know how... all it came was waves of toxic, crippling neuroticism that consumed my life.

SOMEONE EXPLAIN
What do you mean, where you hit in the head or something, at what age happened this, write more about you: age, height, weight, facial appearance, race, hobbies, etc.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and RAITEIII

SOMEONE EXPLAIN
Football hit your head too hard son

• +1
Did puberty happen?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
What do you mean, where you hit in the head or something, at what age happened this, write more about you: age, height, weight, facial appearance, race, hobbies, etc
I actually did get an insane hit to my head back when I was 8yo. It was huge. I do not know exactly what kind of influence it might have had, if any. But I remember still living in a functional level after that tbf so it probably wasn't that.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
What do you mean, where you hit in the head or something
last week i was playing defense and received a 80 km/h powershot to the side of the head
I blacked out for like 0.5 seconds and was fine to keep playing after
Is it over for my IQ

You were supposed to ride this wave your whole life but you probably isolated yourself at one point and started doing antisocial hobbies like gaming and your brain was predisposed to be autistic so it just went with it
high chances