Was i the wrong in this situation here.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Baisically i study engineering right know and i was going in the library after class for like say 4 to 5 at night mainly cause i had a cad (computer aided design) project to finish for that specific class.

Cad is a industry that interests me anyways back to the main point here I told her I was going to be a bit late and she said okay as soon as I got home she wants me to explain why i was out till 5.

When i said the librabry she wants details when i say you don't need to know she says all moms need to no i said no no no I need my privacy.

She started screaming quite loud when i shout back she goes this is not what most people do i then go onto explain most of western sons do this they get privacy how do i know cause i here stories i have ears i'm human.

Anyways she says your not English your Bengali i said sometimes i wish i was English she then goes to shout and i mutter aggravated under my voice she then starts getting pissed and then when i said oh but when you call me a dog's son when you fucking say i am a retard then it's alright but heavens forbid i grow a bit pissed just a tiny bit and that is wrong.

Am i in the wrong here or is she and this is legit how this shit turned out i am not making up a single fucking detail this is how most tradional islamic parents act they don't view you as a fucking person to them your a unit

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
A single word read, is a heinous crime to commit. I can assure you officer, I did not read, a single word.

• JFL
Reactions: Achathin, currymax and Deleted member 3043
A single word read, is a heinous crime to commit. I can assure you officer, I did not read, a single word.

it is what it is fuck life tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Petsmart
ur not wrong she’s just a faggot

Tbh this is exactly how this shit occurs i think i have a right to a little bit of privacy especially since she knows already most about my life just a little bit would be helpful

just say to her face "I hate you for reproducing, if you didnt I couldve been born as a nordic chad not shitskin curry"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
YOU ARE BENGALLI

Sounds like stereotypical shittskin curry parenting.

Relevant video:

just say to her face "I hate you for reproducing, if you didnt I couldve been born as a nordic chad not shitskin curry"

I ask this to god every day why did you make me curry why tf did you create me you monster
Sounds like stereotypical shittskin indian parenting.

Relevant video:

Fuck i hate indian parents it is not normal

Not even an instance of retinal excitation

Get fucked op

Not even an instance of retinal excitation

Get fucked op

Oh you hurt me that's why you spend your time wasting your life on me whilst it took you 5 milisecond to wrote that who knows you could have learnt something in your wasted life

Oh you hurt me that's why you spend your time wasting your life on me whilst it took you 5 milisecond to wrote that who knows you could have learnt something in your wasted life

I mosdef read that

you fooled me!

https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/18/18441.jpg?1566874541
gymletethnicel
Disabled sandcel manlet
-

JoinedMay 8, 2019Messages1,189
12 minutes ago
  • New
  • Add bookmark
YTA sweaty ur mum is a kween

I tried reading it