Was it easy for you to learn how to drive a car?

D

Deleted member 90250

Bronze
It took me like 10 hours of driving before I could drive normally in city on manual

My co worker told me he could do it after one lesson

@Gargantuan @MoggerGaston @St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Aero, Outerz14 and 7 others
idk how to drive a car

• +1
Reactions: rape
Not automatic car .

@_MVP_ weigh in?

Maneuvering the car was easy, but I still drive like a maniac, and have had many near death experiences in traffic (only myself to blame).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 90250
But he is gopnik from the village , 100% he got taught it as a child by his father.
I'm a city boy

that's pretty normal. Most student drivers suck.

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and Deleted member 90250
Maneuvering the car was easy, but I still drive like a maniac, and have had many near death experiences in traffic (only myself to blame).
How long did it take before switching gears was comfortable ?

I struggle with that tbh have to look at this shit but I'm only studying

that's pretty normal. Most student drivers suck.
Working class people (villagers) learn it turbo fast as I know. It's us modernized people who need a lot of time

Do you know that cars are man made and are for little sissies

• JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Working class people (villagers) learn it turbo fast as I know. It's us modernized people who need a lot of time
nah, it's genuinely a new experience and takes time. You can't low inhib your way through it.

• +1
Yeah like 1 or 2 classes

• +1
Just practice driving at home, on computer - in GTA or something...You can also buy a steering wheel, pedals, even a VR headset.
playing-racing-video-game-vr-headset-home-melbourne-australia-jan-man-playing-gran-turismo-sport-playstation-pro-123868963.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and Deleted member 90250
Just practice driving at home, on computer - in GTA or something...You can also buy a steering wheel, pedals, even a VR headset.
playing-racing-video-game-vr-headset-home-melbourne-australia-jan-man-playing-gran-turismo-sport-playstation-pro-123868963.jpg
Bro I think in these games you drive like 160 km/h and I don't go over 60 atm

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Bro I think in these games you drive like 160 km/h and I don't go over 60 atm
I think that's in the racing games, in GTA you can drive normally, you have traffic, pedestrians, a whole city to explore, etc., I'm sure there are other similar games.

• JFL
I think that's in the racing games, in GTA you can drive normally, you have traffic, pedestrians, a whole city to explore, etc., I'm sure there are other similar games.
Ok gunther in GTA I chose to explore Romanian pussy of your under age sister

I sucked when I first started taking lessons, tbf I'm still not a very good driver, but I got the hang of it after a while and passed the test on my first try (also due to good acting)

• +1
Reactions: exo and Deleted member 90250
Automatic or manual
Manual, automatic is easy af and i find it better actually, i don't like to overcomplicate things

• +1
@Gonthar gunther whats up?

It took me like 10 hours of driving before I could drive normally in city on manual

Most people here are under 18 bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn and Deleted member 90250
I crashed on my first day driving lmao. Was total ass and haven’t gotten in an accident since now I’m a good driver. Took my dumbass a while

• +1
I crashed on my first day driving lmao. Was total ass and haven’t gotten in an accident since now I’m a good driver. Took my dumbass a while

you should drive me around the city one day

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
I was pretty decent while driving with my dad but when I did behind the wheel driving lessons for driving school I went to complete shit because I was so goddamn nervous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
i think we wanted to meet up few months ago but you told you are not gay in PMs. im in sacramento but i can travel
LMAOOOO ITS U WTF. Yea bro sorry I’m not gay man. @Gengar this
Is the niger I was telling u about in pms.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 90250
manual is hard at first but i got the hang of it eventually, automatic is so goddamn easy lol it's like a gokart its so much better than all that clutch nonsense

• +1
@mrriceguyreturn interesting how it went for you tbh

@mrriceguyreturn interesting how it went for you tbh
Never getting a license jfl, as soon as I get one it will be endless "drive me here drive me there"

• +1
Never getting a license jfl, as soon as I get one it will be endless "drive me here drive me there"
i thought you drove expensive car to uni or something

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 90250 and Outerz14

Just go Elliot Rodger bro

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
I sucked when I first started taking lessons, tbf I'm still not a very good driver, but I got the hang of it after a while and passed the test on my first try

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 90250