Was my brother Chad in prime?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
He had lots of girlfriends and got married at 23.

Attachments

• randy.jpg
    randy.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 315
  • lexingtonva.jpg
    lexingtonva.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 314
  • RaNDY WITH DOG OLLIE 1988.jpg
    RaNDY WITH DOG OLLIE 1988.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 267
he was just a human, a human that was most likely neurotypical.

being non NT is death, retards will continue to believe that girls will raid their basements after they ascend, that's not how life works. After you ascend whilst rotting in your mum's basement without social interaction, you won't be able to leave the house, you won't have friends, a social circle or a life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, AscendingHero, SpearOfOrion and 17 others
he was just a human, a human that was most likely neurotypical.

being non NT is death, retards will continue to believe that girls will raid their basements after they ascend, that's not how life works. After you ascend whilst rotting in your mum's basement without social interaction, you won't be able to leave the house, you won't have friends, a social circle or a life.

Does being Autistic affect phenotype?

Does being Autistic affect phenotype?
yes being autistic affects your phenotype and life.

your brother wasn't chad in his prime, he was most likely just a normal human with a good amount of social interaction.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
yes being autistic affects your phenotype and life.

your brother wasn't chad in his prime, he was most likely just a normal human with a good amount of social interaction.

No, he seemed at least Chad Lite. Even now in his 50s he still has a full head of hair. But he is 6 ft and 1/2 tall with full thick dark hair, even features and a nice personality.

No, he seemed at least Chad Lite. Even now in his 50s he still has a full head of hair. But he is 6 ft and 1/2 tall with full thick dark hair, even features and a nice personality.
yeah he's not ugly, he's chadlite that's undeniable, just saying he was a human

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن and RichmondBread
Chad lite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, prgfromnl and currycelincurryland
Must be brutal for you to have a brother successful in life while you are you OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 1553, Joyride and 1 other person
Must be brutal for you to have a brother successful in life while you are you OP

No, I am very proud of my brother. He served his country and it's an honor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 1553 and عبد الرحمن

Just because my brother who is 13 years older than I am had a good social network of friends and dated lots of women and got married at 23 and was successful in his field doesn't mean I am jealous or anything. I wouldn't trade places .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Yeah he looks pretty good

Chadlite in first pic

Yep looks good. Tall face = godmode.

Chadlite, maybe not even that

He looks ugly in second picture, he has weird fat cheeks and weird lips
Mouth area is ugly

Mouth area is ugly

No he doesn't look ugly in the 2nd pic. He had great hair. but it makes sense because he was only a teenager and most teens have that awkward stage. He had lots of girlfriends in high school.
Chad lite

Then I could become Chadlite ? We look very similar.

Mouth area is ugly

We have Native American heritage and that throws off looks a bit. An Asiatic appearance.

his eyes look really assymetrical in the first picture but doubt its that noticable irl, his one eye is obviously titled alot more down than the other tho in picture

his eyes look really assymetrical in the first picture but doubt its that noticable irl, his one eye is obviously titled alot more down than the other tho in picture

yeah, I think it's just the picture. Tired.

Aversge facial aesthetics but he looks tall And probably NTmaxxed to hell. High tier normie.

i keep thinking this post says " Rate my brother chad in prison" from the homescreen

High tier normie, but he mogs you to Alabama and back!!

How so? These are pics when he was much younger also and I have a cuter face.
I saw your face at 23 and you dont look good compared to him, just lol at cuter face.

Didnt you post pics when u was 22 or 23 ?

When I was 22, but they weren't HQ pics. My brother owns me in height (he is 6 ft and 1/2 , I am only 5'11) and weight. But not in facial aesthetics.
When I was 22, but they weren't HQ pics. My brother owns me in height (he is 6 ft and 1/2 , I am only 5'11) and weight. But not in facial aesthetics.

Also he looks kind of Jewy. I look pure Anglo