Was on first badoo date

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

The power of now
Crazy shit, just was on my first date from online dating with a russian girl, around 4psl.
We went in a cafe, had some normal talking and questions there.

Then we went to walk outside and went into a park, sat down and got closer, i tried to escalate too quickly, she didn't like it but she seemed to like it socially, then she started threatening to kill me in a very creepy way, and pretended to look for weapons in her pocket.

We then took turns strangling each other a little, i lifted her up and she tried to kick me playfully, and painfully grabbed me, i kicked her a bit too and twisted her arms.
Groped her legs when i blocked her kicks lmao. I put her into a position where i could kill her by strangling a few times, holding her neck from behind with my arm.

She stood on a benc with arms stretched and i put my neck inside and she really strangled me, i took her arm and bent it painfully.

We ''fought'' for a while and she was trying to be as creepy as possible and cute at the same time, i hugged her while holding her arms so she couldn't kill me with a knife or something, she seemed to like the hugs though.

Then i drove her to her place, we listened to some chill classical music and i asked her ''do you ever want to see again'' and she said no. JFL not what i expected, will try again next week with a different girl probably.

My neck still hurts, her arms probably hurt now lol.

Saw her tinder on her phone with literally 2400 alerts.
In that sense, getting the date seems like an achievement.

Also she told me i look normal but am strange, and she thought i'd be more shy.

Low inhibmaxx works, will continue.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Sasaz2, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
wat

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
artworks-000136480665-sxouua-t500x500.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2
tales from op's schizophrenic mind

• JFL
Reactions: Sasaz2 and EckhartTollemaxx
keep on slaying brah

Just to clarify, this actually happened today. I'm not exaggerating even, it's ridiculous, top 5 weirdest days of my life.
Didn't even know this is possible lmao.

She seemed like she could've LTR'd me if i waited 2 weeks to fuck her but she picked up on me wanting sex too obviously and i'm not 6+ psl so no sex. Only good enough for LTR with her it seems or with perfect actions maybe sex.

She was definitely attracted in the beginning, and intimidated by my size, she also did some typical shit testing like commanding me to do something.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
shouldve fucked right in spot. low t op

shouldve fucked right in spot. low t op
Just be chad theory applies here, didn't work because of lack of looks or lack of perfect timing, body language reading, cardiovascular status or hormonal profile. She literally listened to my heart to see my psychological state and intimidation level about her.

Better looks or better everything else would've probably worked here.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip