Was she interested?

G

GetThatBread

Retired
Dorm neighbor got invited to a kick back by my roommate and was high af basically ridiculing her and not paying attention, she lied and said she had a kid (forgot how the convo went) but it happened. Asked her that we should smoke sometime and tilted her head and said ok while looking up and down. I posted a story on my snapchat, her roommate saw and the girl I’m talking about now immediately added me within 10 seconds but it’s been 4 days no initiation. Roomie is way closer to her and goes to their dorm; yet she didn’t add him on Snap. Bought some new shoes and she screamed at the top of her lungs saying “are those Jordans?!?!” And I said yeah nonchalantly. Knocked on their door cuz my other roommate dared me to spit some game to her other roommate and she was in the background and said “oh this is how you are when you’re sober? That’s a bummer” but I ignored it. Usually girls that are interested would initiate all the contact first with me that’s why I’m asking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
There could be some interest but you can't tell some women are super friendly just like that. If u want to know just ask her out it's easy bro.

There could be some interest but you can't tell some women are super friendly just like that. If u want to know just ask her out it's easy bro.
I’ll do that; I just assumed if a girl likes she wouldn’t do all this weird shit to get at you. How hard is it for a bitch to ask a dude she likes for some dick. All the other girls I been with they’ve been semi direct by talking to me first and then I lead. She does stare heavy everytime i see her in public and was super interested in the convo we all had but no initiation

I’ll do that; I just assumed if a girl likes she wouldn’t do all this weird shit to get at you. How hard is it for a bitch to ask a dude she likes for some dick. All the other girls I been with they’ve been semi direct by talking to me first and then I lead
Depends on the girl but yeah just ask her out that's the best way to fi'd out and stop wasting your time

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and BigBoy
Knocked on their door cuz my other roommate dared me to spit some game to her other roommate and she was in the background and said “oh this is how you are when you’re sober? That’s a bummer” but I ignored it. Usually girls that are interested would initiate all the contact first with me that’s why I’m asking
the girl whos interested in you said this?

the girl whos interested in you said this?

yeah she was in the background and said that; wasn’t even talking to her. My full focus was on her dorm mate