Was this a succesful surgery? (Dr. Zarrinbal)

lutte

lutte

💤
Could the result have been better considering the starting point?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carbon Copy, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, HeavenAdmιn and 2 others
From 0 matches on Tinder to 0 matches on Tinder.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Soundgoodizer, Deleted member 10191, Deleted member 10524 and 20 others
definitly, went from birdcel to incel
7691ced8b82c9d1c0119d19398f46449

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Carbon Copy, reptiles and 3 others
From 0 matches on Tinder to 0 matches on Tinder.
At this point i think this kind of people should just cope instead of trying to looksmax, no joke; not a single reason to try, meaningless, their hope is futile.
Brutal but reality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10191, Deleted member 10524, Norwooder and 6 others
surgery is most of time cope
it can help u look human if ur giga ugly but it will never make u a slayer (i wish someone could cmv)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
surgery is most of time cope
it can help u look human if ur giga ugly but it will never make u a slayer (i wish someone could cmv)
It actually can, theres insane amounts of results that proves this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Norwooder, Deleted member 4416 and 5 others
At this point i think this kind of people should just cope instead of trying to looksmax, no joke; not a single reason to try, meaningless, their hope is futile.
Brutal but reality
Nah i think they should still looksmax because looking like that have health issues too. He might not slay now but he’ll live a much better life at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 4416, Carbon Copy and 9 others
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Nah i think they should still looksmax because looking like that have health issues too. He might not slay now but he’ll live a much better life at least
Oh i forgot about this point, u are right.
Breathing and sleeping before his surgery should have been so fucking bad

• +1
Reactions: highT, BigBoy, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
Brutal but reality
i did think that looking at this image. i really wouldnt want someone who looked like that introducing their genes into my family, even if that is a bad thing to say.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, lutte, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
it might be best if he just doesnt have sex

• +1
Reactions: lutte
let's assume he is over 190cm tall, with a hairline lowering/hair transplant (+ maybe forehead implants)and a healthier skin color he could become high tier normie (eye area prevents him from going higher than that), if he is average height his max is normie, if he is significantly below average height he will be low tier normie even when softmaxed, just my opinion

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, lutte and WannaBeA6
i did think that looking at this image. i really wouldnt want someone who looked like that introducing their genes into my family, even if that is a bad thing to say.
Its actually egoism ngl, you go through a shit life and instead of ending your dogshit genetics to keep your daugther/son from living the same shit, you chose to reproduce.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262
it's just fucked for some people
if I were that ugly, I would become obese from so much foodmaxxing, there's no point in doing nothing than to eat if you look like that

• +1
Members who reacted to message #15
All (1)
Huh?
Huh? (1)

1. [IMG alt="lutte"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/8/8460.jpg?1603455164[/IMG]
      Huh?
      2 minutes ago
      lutte
@Taylorswift do you think that guy can slay prime white foids?

He can slay females in his age bracket pretty easily but I can see him scoring prime females with daddy issues. He is a low tier Chadlite which is good enough. He probably gets approached in his work place.

• +1
Reactions: lutte and wasted
let's assume he is over 190cm tall, with a hairline lowering/hair transplant (+ maybe forehead implants)and a healthier skin color he could become high tier normie (eye area prevents him from going higher than that), if he is average height his max is normie, if he is significantly below average height he will be low tier normie even when softmaxed, just my opinion
He would need a second bimax tbh his after profile looks like a standard before image (is this even possible?). You can't be HTN with that jaw

"not impressive"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and Mouthbreath
"not impressive"
Call me pessimistic but yeah it's not impressive when this guy gets it for free but you have to spend your life savings to barely look half as good as him
6767hgrt34 1

@Taylorswift

Call me pessimistic but yeah it's not impressive when this guy gets it for free but you have to spend your life savings to barely look half as good as him
View attachment 761595
@Taylorswift
Life ain’t unfair but shit he is now way better off that he is goodlooking. The way his life changed is immeasurable.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 4797, lutte and 1 other person
View attachment 761595
@Taylorswift
Kys you abused dog. you're on a looksmaxxing forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 2634 and wasted
this shit is sad

this nigga was destined to be subhuman

• So Sad
The lips changed a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and lutte
Life ain’t unfair but shit he is now way better off that he is goodlooking. The way his life changed is immeasurable.
i wouldnt mind the unfairness of this world if i could just moneymax&surgerymax to look like that guy. i wouldnt even care about muh teen love and shit if that was realistic

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Taylorswift
Doesn't fix downward growth especially ramus
So meh average

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and lutte
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 4797 and lutte
i wouldnt mind the unfairness of this world if i could just moneymax&surgerymax to look like that guy. i wouldnt even care about muh teen love and shit if that was realistic
Hard to looksmax to Chad unless you have a top tier 0.1% base.

• +1
Reactions: lutte and wasted
@Sergio-OMS what do you think contributed the most to the lips change?

not an expert in jaw surgery but that looks pretty good considering the base. do you guys think surgeons can grow bones out of nowhere (well its technically possible with distraction osteogeneis but this seemed to be a normal jaw surgery)? and you cant just move the jaw as much forward as you want to as a surgeon.

jaw surgery doesnt work like morphing

on the other hand its ridiculous to say that jaw surgery is cope just because some guy who has basically no mandible bones to beginn with didnt ascend to chad via jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and lutte