Was this guy a fakecel?

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue

One of the most striking eye areas I've ever seen, no glaze. I think he should've just leanmaxxed, legit.

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
Anyone know how tall he was?

He was still severely retarded

Fatcel

• +1
Reactions: noobs and cromagnon
w
Waste of genes tbh, was he even blackpilled if he couldn't recognize his striking eye area? I mean at one point you have to realize

• +1
Reactions: reek and not__cel
His eye area is legit insane tho
What was his height?
i dunno, looks 5'9-5'11 range to me,but still, as far as people like Amnesia, Salludon, Ehren and Orb are concerned, looksmaxxing won't do much for ur dating life if ur retarded/aspie

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
i dunno, looks 5'9-5'11 range to me,but still, as far as people like Amnesia, Salludon, Ehren and Orb are concerned, looksmaxxing won't do much for ur dating life if ur retarded/aspie
Will the NT pill always triumph?

Fuck.

I remember him hating on Black Stacys. I was 2 mesmerized by his eye area to listen

• Woah
Reactions: cromagnon
Will the NT pill always triumph?

Fuck.
i mean, most of the guys I mentioned were older than 22 when they ascended to an 8 (i know orb didn't get to an 8), that means their university years being over made it harder for them to find slays. if yo ascend to a 7 or 8a nd you're still in uni, chances are, it's not over (again, applies to non-nt ppl)

I remember him hating on Black Stacys. I was 2 mesmerized by his eye area to listen
i'm not even trying to glaze, but this is one of the most insane eye areas ive ever seen. maybe according to psl bs its not, but holy

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
i'm not even trying to glaze, but this is one of the most insane eye areas ive ever seen. maybe according to psl bs its not, but holy
to me, he is average looking even despite being fat. indeed elite genetics