Was this stupid to do?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
What would you do if a girl says she won't have sex with you this early in a convo? Was she just trying to save face and not seem desparate?

20191205 224356

20191205 225716

20191205 224517
20191205 224533
20191205 224546
20191205 224659

Last edited:
You were a complete asshole.

The fact she's still talking to u means she's into you tho.

Or whoever was that guy lol.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
imagine you throw a rock at a cliff that looks like it’s about to collapse and landslide

you throw the rock and it shakes the cliff

you keep throwing rocks and it falls on you

• Hmm...
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
@CupOfCoffee you are getting on @Mr_Norwood level. All she literally wanted from you was a happy meal from mcdonalds to fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 439 and 2 others
Tenor 1 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Blackout.xl, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
for real op, you talked to her way too much without even making a date or something.

text her to make a pussy appointment and that’s it. go over to place, or she goes to yours and you guys hook up. getting nudes before is dumb af when you literally could have got pussy. you aren’t Chad enough to do that, sorry boyo. best you can do is make a date to hook up, which is better than 80% of this sub.

you aren’t Chad enough to do that, sorry boyo. best you can do is make a date to hook up, which is better than 80% of this sub.
Nothing is better than when a girl sends you pics that you request.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789 and Deleted member 2846
for real op, you talked to her way too much without even making a date or something.

text her to make a pussy appointment and that’s it. go over to place, or she goes to yours and you guys hook up. getting nudes before is dumb af when you literally could have got pussy. you aren’t Chad enough to do that, sorry boyo. best you can do is make a date to hook up, which is better than 80% of this sub.
Tbh nudes are the too horny to xare route. I ask for nudss and then wank and all my drove to fuck them poofs away

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Tbh nudes are the too horny to xare route. I ask for nudss and then wank and all my drove to fuck them poofs away
Just save it for when you meet her, will keep your mind excited. It's a nice feeling

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 2846
Back off a bit, she's def interested in you but you're gonna ruin it if you keep sexting her like that.

I thought you werent dumb tbh might as well sodium nitrade yourself

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
This is how you talk to girls unironically? Are you fucking RETARDED?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Back off a bit, she's def interested in you but you're gonna ruin it if you keep sexting her like that.
I'll text her on Saturday and try to reverse it.

This is how you talk to girls unironically? Are you fucking RETARDED?
Works 30% of the time. I hate when girls act asexual, once they do I automatically see the whole interaction as a joke