washing penis cucks you?

IndianMewingChad69

IndianMewingChad69

Banned
how to optimally clean penis if foreskincel? i think soap is abrasive to skin, natural oils, also xenoestrogen as couldnt find any without lauryl sulphate etc in supermarket

im just cleaning it with cocnut oil everyday rn theorem

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
repmaxxer

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and IndianMewingChad69
repmaxxer
17598.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: coisbhai and thecel
ill ask this on raypeatforum, those niggas probs have answer to this

• +1
how to optimally clean penis if foreskincel? i think soap is abrasive to skin, natural oils, also xenoestrogen as couldnt find any without lauryl sulphate etc in supermarket

im just cleaning it with cocnut oil everyday rn theorem
I just use water and a bit of soap on the outside. Dont use soap on the glans or you will get irritarion.

• +1
I just use water and a bit of soap on the outside. Dont use soap on the glans or you will get irritarion.
water only doesent get rid of my cheese tho, i tried

• JFL
water only doesent get rid of my cheese tho, i tried

Do you see dom masc gorillas at the zoo washing their dicks with soap?

• JFL
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69
I dont get that if I shower everyday, How often do you shower?

OP’s problem might be cooming. My dick stinks even if I shower every day. Because I coom multiple times a day and don’t wash it after cooming. The coom residue makes it smell.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and IndianMewingChad69
OP’s problem might be cooming. My dick stinks even if I shower every day. Because I coom multiple times a day and don’t wash it after cooming. The coom residue makes it smell.
my cum doesent stink for some reason, i may have an issue. cum smell pill ended me

• +1
my cum doesent stink for some reason, i may have an issue. cum smell pill ended me

Cum ain’t supposed to stink. Maybe it can if your diet is LITERAL shit, and I mean literally feces diet.

• +1
7018.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, khvirgin and IndianMewingChad69

im sorry that came off rude but pls continue as i rlly like the series and curious to see how the story turns out. inshallah i pray it gets adapted to an anime one day maybe jfl and u become millionaire

• Woah
water, if water isn't enough and your penis smells like cheese you either have dirty underwear or a penis infection.

• JFL
im sorry that came off rude but pls continue as i rlly like the series and curious to see how the story turns out. inshallah i pray it gets adapted to an anime one day maybe jfl and u become millionaire
brah when i do it i do it for like 10 hours non stop and publish it instantly if i worked on it everyday a little i could make every week a new one lmao

• Woah
brah when i do it i do it for like 10 hours non stop and publish it instantly if i worked on it everyday a little i could make every week a new one lmao
mirin flow state mogger

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez