Wasted my holiday to find out optometrist cucked me

U

uksucks

Bronze
I went from the UK to central Europe and had a laser eye surgery exam.

They dilated my pupils and used an eye muscle relaxing drop. My distant vision improved significantly.

Turns out most of my prescription is pseudomyopia and I only have small amounts of myopia. Basically my opticians at home never tested this and kept proscribing me slightly stronger glasses every 2yrs for 15+years, when I didn't need them.

So what the fuck do I do now. Still cucked by glasses for another yr (if I can reduce my prescription to the true corneal refractive error)

Still KV. Shadowbanned on tinder (got 0 and tried deleting acc and it doesn't let me)

I am stuck here for 10 days and already visited modt things in the first day. Should I become an approachcel?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Should I find a photographer, get pro pics and try again? My autistic selfies aren't sufficient.

It’s ova brahh

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
another abused british dog

going from uk to random mainland european city isn’t a holiday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, onskibidi and ShowerMaxxing
I want lasik too, how long does it last ?
Should be permanent if your eyes don't naturally deteriorate.

I can't qualify for LASIK, my cornea is too thin, but prk I wanted and can only do if I get my true prescription. So I need to ask for weaker glasses, get used to them and repeat until it correct

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ShowerMaxxing
I went from the UK to central Europe and had a laser eye surgery exam.

They dilated my pupils and used an eye muscle relaxing drop. My distant vision improved significantly.

Turns out most of my prescription is pseudomyopia and I only have small amounts of myopia. Basically my opticians at home never tested this and kept proscribing me slightly stronger glasses every 2yrs for 15+years, when I didn't need them.

So what the fuck do I do now. Still cucked by glasses for another yr (if I can reduce my prescription to the true corneal refractive error)

Still KV. Shadowbanned on tinder (got 0 and tried deleting acc and it doesn't let me)

I am stuck here for 10 days and already visited modt things in the first day. Should I become an approachcel?
I've been stuck in Warsaw for 20 days and I've LDAR the majority of it because the foids don't want me. Read a book or something. 10 days is nothing.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and truthhurts
I've been stuck in Warsaw for 20 days and I've LDAR the majority of it because the foids don't want me. Read a book or something. 10 days is nothing.
Damn fair enough

Did you try with them?
And what else did you do there

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Did you try with them?
80+ cold approaches at clubs with my buddy and I've messaged at least 20 girls only to be ghosted just before meeting with them. I've walked all over the city. I'm going to the Warsaw war museum tomorrow. I'm a Brit, as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks and truthhurts
80+ cold approaches at clubs with my buddy and I've messaged at least 20 girls only to be ghosted just before meeting with them. I've walked all over the city. I'm going to the Warsaw war museum tomorrow. I'm a Brit, as well.
Any update?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back