watch a policeman getting beheaded also his son getting flayed alive in Guerrero Mexico.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
contains gore so be aware
just managed to find another classic gold in my archives, this police officer messed with a drug cartel in mexico, they found him and beheaded him in front of his son, then they opened the sons body while he was fully alive and conscious then they stabbed and ripped out his heart out of his alive body as he was screaming in pain:hnghn:

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lilith, subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and 6 others
fucking shithole

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and 12 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheDragon, subhuman incel, Deleted member 15827 and 8 others
This is just sad

post funny deaths like some random indian getting hit by a car :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Darkthrone, Deleted member 15827 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: mortis
Not watching that jfl, why are latinos such degenerates

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, subhuman incel, Deleted member 13787 and 14 others
The guy in the green shirt with the knife couldn’t stop himself. He scared himself. It’s hard to explain, but the reason he is so furiously stabbing that boy’s insides is because the whole ordeal is surreal and the more he stabs, the more he wants to stab! He’s so scared that he keeps stabbing.

You won’t get it. No one would.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 15827, Lmao and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lilith, subhuman incel, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
Nah i can't stomach it mentally
You thought that way about other videos you now have no problem to see. That`s the process. I forced myself to watch this things and now It doesn`t effect me. Not in a cool edgy way, just what it is. Just be done with it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Growth Plate, mortis and 1 other person
i have a friend from brazil and told me some gang member threw a grenade in the restaurant that he's eating in and it blew up and it killed like 5 ppl it's fucking crazy that some countries in South America is ran by cartels and drug lords not the government.

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Daydream, justinzayn and 3 others
You thought that way about other videos you now have no problem to see. That`s the process. I forced myself to watch this things and now It doesn`t effect me. Not in a cool edgy way, just what it is. Just be done with it.
Never watched gore where a person noticeably suffers in it, i watched cartels chopping limbs, but those guys weren't even screaming cause of being heavily drugged. This one is different tho from descriptions heard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, justinzayn, Oberyn and 1 other person
The guy in the green shirt with the knife couldn’t stop himself. He scared himself. It’s hard to explain, but the reason he is so furiously stabbing that boy’s insides is because the whole ordeal is surreal and the more he stabs, the more he wants to stab! He’s so scared that he keeps stabbing.

@Acee I can feel the man’s pain. Not the victims, but the man stabbing the heart. I can sense that he was scared of himself.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, galego123, Growth Plate and 3 others
Not watching that jfl, why are latinos such degenerates
Only reason their not acting like africans is cause based spaniards inseminated many natives with white seed, which means acting more civilized. Not all the natives died and they breed like rabbits, so hence why their is a lot of crazy Mexicans.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity, justinzayn, Oberyn and 2 others
i have a friend from brazil and told me some gang member threw a grenade in the restaurant that he's eating in and it blew up and it killed like 5 ppl it's fucking crazy that some countries in South America is ran by cartels and drug lords not the government.
Brazil died 1889

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, galego123 and Oberyn
Never watched gore where a person noticeably suffers in it, i watched cartels chopping limbs, but those guys weren't even screaming cause of being heavily drugged. This one is different tho from descriptions heard
He doesn`t even scream or anything idk what OP is talking about. He`s like a dead man already.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate and mortis

Yeah poor guy. Must be hard being a dark triad bad boy.

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and galego123
He doesn`t even scream or anything idk what OP is talking about. He`s like a dead man already.
screaming starts at 4:10 when they are cutting him open.

:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
screaming starts at 4:10 when they are cutting him open.
Oh yeah. I only turned up the voice after they've skinned him. I heard weak moans that`s all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and mortis
I remember that vid from years ago
brutal shit tbh

cartel moggers sleep like a baby still

• +1
  • JFL
Why are Mexicans like this?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Growth Plate and mortis
Oh yeah. I only turned up the voice after they've skinned him. I heard weak moans that`s all.
4:03 and 3:57 part aren't just weak moans

4:03 part isn't a weak moan
Turned up audio after that ngl. Didn`t know there`s audio.

You sure know lots about the case OP. Are you the bad boy?

• JFL
Turned up audio after that ngl. Didn`t know there`s audio.

You sure know lots about the case OP. Are you the bad boy?
this video is from many years ago, i don't remember the details tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Acee
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Growth Plate and mortis

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, mortis and Growth Plate
The situation is crazy in Mexico rn, America destabilized the poor country, now there's various cartels vying for power, and this is the result.

• +1
Subhumans neets in Europe/usa=living in moms basement till 40

Daily normal life of
Subhumans neets in latin America/Mexico=beheads man and skins his son alive

How can Mexico and USA/Canada be on the same continent:dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and mortis
Subhumans neets in Europe/usa=living in moms basement till 40

Daily normal life of
Subhumans neets in latin America/Mexico=beheads man and skins his son alive

How can Mexico and USA/Canada be on the same continent:dafuckfeels:
geographical determinism is a brutal thing tbh.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
geographical determinism is a brutal thing tbh.
Like how far me and justin bieber are
Genetically phenotyically racially
But still on the same planet
Like you said

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 15827 and mortis
Only reason their not acting like africans is cause based spaniards inseminated many natives with white seed, which means acting more civilized. Not all the natives died and they breed like rabbits, so hence why their is a lot of crazy Mexicans.
The Spaniards were just as brutal in the americas mate. Nothing civilized about what the Spaniards did in that continent

Don’t understand why people in shitholes give birth and subject their children to suffering

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 15827, mortis and 2 others
One more shithole i’m never visiting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, mortis and Oberyn
brazil and mexico are too massive shitholes that never disappoint in brutality and animalistic behaviours.
Only ethnics in brazil do this shit, you will never see a Brazilian white in these videos. The government should just do mass raids and kill all of these favela animals that are dirtying brazils image

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Pointless to watch this kind of garbage. Thats exactly what they want

• JFL
Holy shit. One of the most graphic gore vids I’ve ever seen. Never seen organs up close like that or whatever those white things were
that was his small intestine if im not mistaken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16369
Lol so glad I'm nowhere near that shithole on the map

• +1
thank god im in australia, imagine living in that shithole, shit my home country is a shithole too but this is too much

• +1
Reactions: mortis and alriodai
thank god im in australia, imagine living in that shithole, shit my home country is a shithole too but this is too much
if australia is shithole then the what would you call where i live:lul:

This stuff makes me want to rope just to avoid the possibility of ever suffering like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and mortis
This stuff makes me want to rope just to avoid the possibility of ever suffering like that
i would trade that suffering for a 5 psl+ face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774