• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
bullshit propaganda

Bad goy
IMG 1072

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Dystopian
How do you know the facts and history it presents are any less faked than the "official story" you think is faked? What's the difference? It's not like you have access to the primary sources

bullshit propaganda
How do you know the facts and history it presents are any less faked than the "official story" you think is faked? What's the difference? It's not like you have access to the primary sources
Ah good goy, probably didn’t even watch it but muh it’s propaganda

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and 6ft4
Europa The Last Battle, The Greatest Story Never Told etc. I've seen all of these.
They raise some good points but overall they're kind of meh and biased (not because of exposing the Jews because they are spot on about that, for the most part). Plus they only scratch the surface on many topics.

Robert Sepehr has much better and more nuanced content

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Dystopian
I don't need to waste 10 hours of my life just to be told that the Jews are shit. I already know that

Ah good goy, probably didn’t even watch it but muh it’s propaganda
That's not what I'm saying, I'm JQpilled. Nor is it a question whose validity depends on whether I've watched it or not. I just want to know what distinguishes the validity of the version of events it presents from that of the official version society wants us to believe.

Caged @ the video and the comments

He did make a recent video exposing the actual roots of communism which leads me to believe he's not a shill

He covers some interesting topics but always tries to spin his own narrative in every video he makes ranging from typical Nordicism to more schizo tier takes like the "Jews being Aryan". This alone combined with the fact that he argues for shit like this while literally being Jewish himself ought to be enough [it is for me anyway]. However, that's also without even mentioning how sloppy his work is as he mostly relies on hearsay for a lot of his sources, and he just copies off of other occultists like blavatsky but I digress.

All in all, it doesn't take much to say what everyone already knows.
Water is wet; yet it also burns? Mixing together truth with lies only serves to further hide it in plain sight forever perpetuation the latter's eternal triumph over the former.

It's the same reason why most normies and sheeple think they're free or even have [the literal man-made concept of] "rights"; they can't see the bars that imprison them or reach out and touch them. This is the "Matrix" that everyone hears about but never truly understands.

That's how they first managed to censor the internet by flooding it with the false narrative they wanted the cattle to consume, thereby muddying the truth and to making it impossible to discern from the rest of the messy noise, but [yet again] I digress.

I don't trust him; I don't really trust most [people] to begin with anyway.
It's best to just take his content for what it is: entertainment and incentive to look into these topics yourself instead of relying on him or anyone else to find "truth".

• Woah
Reactions: Gargantuan
the thing is that stuff like the holocaust we will Never know. some people will tell u this other will tell u this . so we should focus on things we can verify and fight what they are doing to us now and not in the past as this can no longer be changed

Imagine watching 8 hours of that garbage. Brutal.
True it’s better wasting that time shitposting on an indian forum 14k posts and 11k rep and joined yesterday Jfl, kys nigger

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez