Watch: Moment UK Cops Arrest Female Teacher for Having Sex with Two Students

Subhra26

Subhra26

Offtopic PostmaxxER

Watch: Moment UK Cops Arrest Female Teacher for Having Sex with Two Students​

Elvis Dunderhoff July 7, 2024

Just let the bitch fuck.
What even is this?
You freaks told everyone to have sex with everyone – oh but not the horniest teenage boys who need it most?
Fuck you.
Let a slut do her job.
New York Post:
A British school teacher who had sex with two male teenage students — becoming pregnant by one of them — cried as she landed six and a half years in the slammer Thursday.
Disgraced 30-year-old Rebecca Joynes, a former gymnast, said she was lonely after a long-term relationship ended during COVID in trying to explain away her sick actions — which included buying one of her victims a Gucci belt before taking his virginity.
“There is a breathtaking arrogance in your conduct. You were the adult,” seethed Kate Cornell, the judge who sentenced Joynes, in the Manchester, England, case, according to reports.

Snapchat messages between Rebecca Joynes and one of the teens.
“You were the person in control, the person who should have known better and entrusted by the school and the boys and by their parents of caring for their sons,” Cornell told the blond pedophile.
“Instead, you abused that position of trust and exploited the privileged role for your own sexual gratification.”

The jury heard how she had groomed her victims — referred to in the trial as Boy A and Boy B — since the age of 15. She had sex with them when they were 15 and 16, the Telegraph reported.
She isn’t even bad.

Rebecca Joynes
I wouldn’t hit that now, because I’m a famous neo-Nazi and I’ve got options.
But when I was 16 I would have blasted that like I was firing a fully auto AK out the passenger seat of a Hilux.
When did this sex shit become the responsibility of the government?
Is that in the Constitution?
“Thou shalt not let a middle-aged slut satiate the out-of-control hormones of a 16-year-old boy”?
Fuck you.
This is America.
Let a nigga fuck.
(It’s not actually America. But it’s the same principle.)

It had to have been me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back