Watch "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" and "The Wolf Of the Wall Street" in 1080HD quality with English CC for free here,Watch iconic Leo films,NTtrait

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
"use server Vidcloud",
Screenshot 239

some screenshots for quality check
Screenshot 229
Screenshot 231
Screenshot 232
Screenshot 235

Actor Rick Dalton gained fame and fortune by starring in a 1950s television Western, but is now struggling to find meaningful work in a Hollywood that he doesn't recognize anymore. He spends most of his time drinking and palling around with Cliff Booth, his easygoing best friend and longtime stunt double. Rick also happens to live next door to Roman Polanski and Sharon Tate -- the filmmaker and budding actress whose futures will forever be altered by members of the Manson Family.
Download 4

i love this scene at 1:18,when he yells at them hippes and then takes a fat gulp straight from the blender and the last 20 min fight is worth watching the whole movie

Screenshot 236
Screenshot 237
Screenshot 238

In 1987, Jordan Belfort (Leonardo DiCaprio) takes an entry-level job at a Wall Street brokerage firm. By the early 1990s, while still in his 20s, Belfort founds his own firm, Stratton Oakmont. Together with his trusted lieutenant (Jonah Hill) and a merry band of brokers, Belfort makes a huge fortune by defrauding wealthy investors out of millions. However, while Belfort and his cronies partake in a hedonistic brew of sex, drugs and thrills, the SEC and the FBI close in on his empire of excess.
Download 5

this movie is a three hour roller coaster

i didnt watch it,at the time of release,cuz i was young and dumb,but now i watched this to sigmamax,
watch these if you havent too,giga NT trait
also my netflix is dead,not paid,otherwise i usally watch latest movies there

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Sunny, buckchadley31 and 4 others
only somewhat related - watch once upon a time in america with de niro. on par with the godfather 1 and 2, imo

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and justinzayn
i need to recharge my netflix

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
@Erik-Jón check this out you can watch Leo movies for free

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and justinzayn
wolf was overrated but not complete shit other movie was so fucking bad i don’t remember what happened

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and justinzayn
wolf was overrated but not complete shit other movie was so fucking bad i don’t remember what happened
wolf is a 3 hour roller coaster,
helicopter scene,drug outburst in plane and fukin the air hostess and getting high off pills and crashing his lambo
drugs,sex,prostitute,fuck this fuck that everything,one of the best movies of all time
and once upon is a love letter to the golden age of hollywood in 1969
beautiful california LA,summer
leo crying ,shouting ,burning the girl with flame thrower
cliff both is fukin alpha chad ,beating the hippes and driving around vibing in La streets

these movie are dopmaine bosters

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and buckchadley31
Both are shit movies. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is 2.5 hours of boring garbage and 30 minutes of action. Wolf of Wallstreet is glorifying a scamming jew con artist.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and justinzayn
wolf is a 3 hour roller coaster,
drugs,sex,prostitute,fuck this fuck that everything,one of the best movies of all time
and once upon is a love letter to the golden age of hollywood in 1969
beautiful california LA,summer
leo crying ,shouting ,burning the girl with flame thrower
cliff both is fukin alpha chad ,beating the hippes

these movie are dopmaine bosters
Good goyim. Scamming jews who steal your money and spend it on hookers and yachts are a good thing.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived and justinzayn
Very low iq and uncultured if you didn't understand Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mazzi and justinzayn
Both are shit movies. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is 2.5 hours of boring garbage and 30 minutes of action. Wolf of Wallstreet is glorifying a scamming jew con artist.
and jordan lifestyle was not glorified,it was a reality check ,that how the evil(JB) lived a billionare life with millions of people taking life lession from him while the good white federal officer goes home in a subway watches his future as a old miserable man
,and this white collar high class banker ceo,is a sterotypical white mans job,

Last edited:
Actually have watched both of them

• Love it
Reactions: justinzayn
and jordan lifestyle was not glorified,it was a reality check ,that how the evil(JB) lived a billionare life with millions of people taking life lession from him while the good white federal officer goes home in a subway watches his future as a old miserable man

Sure. And then once they are judged at the gates of heaven the officers will be in eternal paradise while Belfort will be in hell for being the epitome of the devil.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
@Erik-Jón check this out you can watch Leo movies for free
Very good movie, based having pitt(faelid) being dicaprios(baltic) little abused stunt dog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger and justinzayn
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón

Users who are viewing this thread

Back