Watch out for success "coaches" and programms.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
After hearing stories on thise youtube channel. Some end up in cults. And homeless and what not.
Damn. Like Brian Rose types, whom gets covered also.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 7098, alex569 and 2 others
this channel is pretty based tbh

he interviews some of these scammers live, funny af

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
this channel is pretty based tbh

he interviews some of these scammers live, funny af
the stories of the people that got taken money from. and that were in a bad position to begin with. Which is likely the ones that get taken advanatge from, because if got alot of money you wouldn't be there to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 1862
the stories of the people that got taken money from. and that were in a bad position to begin with. Which is likely the ones that get taken advanatge from, because if got alot of money you wouldn't be there to begin with.

yeah you're exactly right, people like Dan Lok, Grant Cardone etc are such slimeballs

take a look at this shit, the OG YT entrepreneur Tai Lopez, it's hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
gary vee's me

yeah you're exactly right, people like Dan Lok, Grant Cardone etc are such slimeballs

take a look at this shit, the OG YT entrepreneur Tai Lopez, it's hilarious

I must say, though.

These guy got balls. To just do this, so out in the open online. Everything can be seen for the rest of their lives.
I guess they don't care about reputation

• +1
Just goes to show if you are charismatic enough you can con people

• +1
I like his channel but I disagree with some of the conclusions that he makes. A lot of these people don't apply the lessons at all or apply them incorrectly. Both of the guys interviewed regarding this course on this channel quit their jobs, something which WASN'T RECOMMENDED. Believe it or not, I actually invested into THIS EXACT PROGRAM and made all my money back plus more although I'm only recently getting success. I bought the program two years ago and even took like 10 months off doing nothing due to some depression. But the work I put in during the course and right after it paid off so much that my results came. That being said, I wouldn't invest into a course like this with the knowledge I have now. There are some good ones, but they are extremely rare.