WATCH THIS NOW FELLOW CUMSKINS

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 70955
Young Incels post stuff like this then go jack off, play fortnite & eat goyslop.

Way to go buddy, just a few more days & Europe will finally be united.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: donkeyskin, ascension, whiteislandpill and 4 others
Black lives matter

Young Incels post stuff like this then go jack off, play fortnite & eat goyslop.

Way to go buddy, just a few more days & Europe will finally be united.
Unironically go watch this and his other videos

I showed my dad and mom them, i couldnt give less of a shit if it was aspie as fuck. they must wake up

What cucked our race was a combination of high empathy and low ethnocentrism.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
What cucked our race was a combination of high empathy and low ethnocentrism.
We must arise again

Our beauty
Our elegance
Unmatched

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 70955
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 70955
  • +1
Nigger you must do better, go ER, make a difference in this world

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
I noticed that you appreciate Mediterranean civilizations and cultures a lot even though you're an Anglo (right?). What's your ancestry?
I'm Celtic, specifically Gaelic. I do appreciate Mediterranean civilizations a lot, I think they're beautiful, distinguished, unparalled by most. But I really appreciate collective magnificence of Europe by far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
I'm Celtic, specifically Gaelic. I do appreciate Mediterranean civilizations a lot, I think they're beautiful, distinguished, unparalled by most. But I really appreciate collective magnificence of Europe by far
Thanks. Much love for the Celtic as well.

• Love it
sadly most cumskins who watch this will not have any kids of their own while sanjoot from central Pakistan will have 17 and move them all to sweeden

sadly most cumskins who watch this will not have any kids of their own while sanjoot from central Pakistan will have 17 and move them all to sweeden
Laughing hitla

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
aint watching this shit nigga

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I LOVE POPULISM!:soy:

I agree but there should be castes within the European people, there's a lot of European racial wastes that need to be cleaned out, at least indirectly. Eugenics should come back stronger than ever, basing on what the greatest science geniuses of 100 years ago preached. It's specially important to reunite the purest white-nordid elements across all Europe and make their population grow as they are at extinction risk nowadays and they are very very valueable genetically.