Watched a 6 foot tall guy get rejected for being "too short"

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
Witnessed pure suifuel at the club last night. Some 6'0" normie (nonfrauded, i went next to him to check) tried chatting up this 5'4" foid, and she straight up told him he was too short for her. JFL at thinking being a 6 foot tall king of manlets is enough in 2023. Life begins at 6'3

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, poopoohead, Tabula Rasa and 16 others
Over if not 6’5

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, BeanletMogger, NotoriousLoser and 8 others
Witnessed pure suifuel at the club last night. Some 6'0" normie (nonfrauded, i went next to him to check) tried chatting up this 5'4" foid, and she straight up told him he was too short for her. JFL at thinking being a 6 foot tall king of manlets is enough in 2023. Life begins at 6'3
Average is 6'2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, LampPostPrime, watah and 7 others
tbh 6'2 is enough if your face is htn+

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger and RecessedChinCel
As a 6'2cel I have said to these retards over and over again, at 6'0-6'2 you are just a premium manlet.

Meaning you won't get tall halo.
You are just tall enough to make the cut but hardly ever you will get carried by height.
Ideal nowadays is 6'4-6'7, girls want to flex that they have the tallest men.
:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, NotoriousLoser, 9cel and 3 others
i’m 6’5” and high mtn is that enough
You are way above average.
Most actual tall men don't have Chad faces anyway, so you are cool.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
As a 6'2cel I have said to these retards over and over again, at 6'0-6'2 you are just a premium manlet.

You are just tall enough to make the cut but hardly ever you will get carried by height.
Yep as a 6ftcel it’s true. At this height women still expect a good face only 6’3+ u can make up for mediocre face.

Really u gotta be 6’8 + like this guy to be treated like a human being

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah and theonewhocantascend
You are way above average.
Most actual tall men don't have Chad faces anyway, so you are cool.
actually i retract the high mtn statement i think facially i'm average or maybe slightly below average you've seen me before right?

How come Jeremy Allen white gets pussy

actually i retract the high mtn statement i think facially i'm average or maybe slightly below average you've seen me before right?
I don't think I have, tbh

Yep as a 6ftcel it’s true. At this height women still expect a good face only 6’3+ u can make up for mediocre face.

Really u gotta be 6’8 + like this guy to be treated like a human being

Must be kinda though being a foid, most good looking faces are attached to manlets, they could just settle for a chadlet, specially the short ones, but they want to have their cake and eat it too.

God, I can't imagine the dopamine someone feels mogging every other guy in the room, it's not even about woman at this point.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Im 6'3.5, in public around white guys I dont particularly feel towering but how do you know he is 6 foot?

Shabbat Shalom Snl GIF

at 6'2 you will get tall halo

Which country was this in and how many inches above average is 6’ there? Also its a club so competition there is higher

fill koids

She just used the height excuse because she didn't like his face. Classic copout.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Rope unless you're a Nephilim. The Solomon Islands has tons of those bastards still running around. These dudes on average are around 10-15 feet tall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back