Watching 500 days of summer rn

LiterallyNightwing

LiterallyNightwing

Better Than Batman
I’m literally Tom. Get attatched way too easily just because i’ve decided its right.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44368, Deleted member 20370, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Foids actually say that Tom was the villain and that if you disagree you're a misogynistic puppy beating fun hating incel manipulator red flag.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron and LampPostPrime
Foids actually say that Tom was the villain and that if you disagree you're a misogynistic puppy beating fun hating incel manipulator red flag.
Bro i literally know you went to my profile w ur mod powers to find this thread :lul:

Also Tom Lowkey is the villain Bcuz he was pushing it onto summer who made it clear she wasn’t looking for anything serious and he agreed to that then got salty when she didnt want somerhing serious Bcuz he thought his opinion mattered more.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and 0hMan
  • JFL
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
Also Tom Lowkey is the villain Bcuz he was pushing it onto summer who made it clear she wasn’t looking for anything serious and he agreed to that then got salty when she didnt want somerhing serious Bcuz he thought his opinion mattered more.
But still saying that Summer did nothing wrong is silly lmao.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
But still saying that Summer did nothing wrong is silly lmao.
She did Lead him on tbf also did him dirty at the end imo she didnt need to tell him it never feelt right with him and that was the reason :hnghn:

Nah, I saw it in class but forgot to reply JFL
The timestampes dont lie bruv
IMG 2544