Watching faceandlms is suifuel

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
The dude is right about everything, it’s so fucking brutal. Fuck this dogshit world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, aBetterMii, Deleted member 21244 and 4 others
Bookmarked, will read later.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
FACEandLMS makes the most levelheaded incel and blackpill content. I hope he can finish WAW 7 even if it's water to users here.
I also wish he'd bring looks live back that was quality, better than any podcast today. I guess being from the decade where radio talk shows had some production value left an imprint on him. He is a proponent of the distinction between normie and incel which as an incel I approve of.
He's an incellebrity that's worth his fame.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 25377
That mofo probably got a girlfriend and left the community behind years ago. Wasn’t his last video uploaded in like 2020 or 2021 or some shit

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, aBetterMii, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
Easily the best blackpill channel

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 22918
he’s good that’s how i found this site and lookism
IMG 1686
IMG 1695

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
That mofo probably got a girlfriend and left the community behind years ago. Wasn’t his last video uploaded in like 2020 or 2021 or some shit
He's still around. His last community post on YouTube was Nov 2022 proclaiming he'd be back soon, but I guess depression got the better of him.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
He's still around. His last community post on YouTube was Nov 2022 proclaiming he'd be back soon, but I guess depression got the better of him.
I think he found pussy

I think he found pussy
That's pretty naiive. He's close to fourty now and has only ever had a low quality lay once. And you think it's getting easier to get a gf? In 2023?
If you're bored, go ask him on Discord. Purportedly in his server him, along with 5'4cel, pygmy, backtoschoolcel, yoda, do a rotting session called "The Sit Down" every Saturday in VC. You'll have to dig up an active account, as he makes new ones all the time for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
That's pretty naiive. He's close to fourty now and has only ever had a low quality lay once. And you think it's getting easier to get a gf? In 2023?
If you're bored, go ask him on Discord. Purportedly in his server him, along with 5'4cel, pygmy, backtoschoolcel, yoda, do a rotting session called "The Sit Down" every Saturday in VC. You'll have to dig up an active account, as he makes new ones all the time for some reason.
He’s statusmaxxed af tho

You should also watch ZG Blackpill. High IQ content creator.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Easily the pioneer. The trailblazer for black pill introductory content.

When blackpill acceleration occurs I hope his videos are made mandatory in all schools around the world.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and WishIwasChico
I agree with all the comments and it’s good to see some true fellow Blackpillers. You know what they say, the truth hurts…

Fuck! His videos on WAW are brutal beyond belief.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Jamaldickjavontus
its the opposite.....he said he is embracing the MGTOW lifestyle in a stream i saw about a year ago or so....
and being an OG blackpill with a bunch of autists online is NOT a status...quite the opposite in the eyes of foids and normies :feelskek:
Maybe the bozo roped and they never found his body 😱