Watching football is cuck

Is it cuck

• Total voters
Sub5kang

Sub5kang

Just LDAR fags you can't adonismax
I only watch the games of teams I support in the euros/WC and besides that I don't keep up with anything, because imagine rotting 90 minutes of your life watching niggers kick balls around making millions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boxface34, nathan, chudlite and 2 others
It gets tuah bump

Say that to the $500 i won from sports betting this week son:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang
I make money off betting tho

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and Clqs
It is cuck but its a good cope especially in UK just being into football makes you NT

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and Sub5kang
I stream. It's literally theft (chad move)

• Hmm...
It is cuck but its a good cope especially in UK just being into football makes you NT
I just play FIFA bro and because of that ik all the players and I have the MUTD app on my phone so I know my fav teams wins and losses

• +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson
I just play FIFA bro and because of that ik all the players and I have the MUTD app on my phone so I know my fav teams wins and losses
Yh same I just watch 2 min highlights and play fifa I only watch a full 90 minute game unless it's a final or something

• +1
Yea I kinda agree tbh , but I’ve been playing and watching football since i was child so it’s always ingrained in me :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Yea I kinda agree tbh , but I’ve been playing and watching football since i was child so it’s always ingrained in me :feelsrope::feelsrope:
At least you fit in bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: irkkedmulatto