watching gore to low inhib?

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
Shielding yourself from a brutal part of life doesn't feel natural to me. Does watching gore make you low inib and increase ur T? Sometimes when I'm doing HW I watch gore and see how insignificant the work I'm doing is to the realest nature of humans. Makes me feel human tbh. thoughts? btw hoodsite works with vpn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, MostGLSlayer, Yuya Moggershima and 5 others
Shielding yourself from a brutal part of life doesn't feel natural to me. Does watching gore make you low inib and increase ur T? Sometimes when I'm doing HW I watch gore and see how insignificant the work I'm doing is to the realest nature of humans. Makes me feel human tbh. thoughts? btw hoodsite works with vpn
it makes me uncomfortable i don't enjoy seeing stuff like that so no i don't watch it because i don't like people getting tortured.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and fvolkek
autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13994, Edgar and 8 others
I watched a lot of gore shit when I was like 18-20. Have no interest in it now.

It doesn't alter your personality at all, nor does it say anything about you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14262, Mongrelcel and 9 others
it makes me uncomfortable i don't enjoy seeing stuff like that so no i don't watch it because i don't like people getting tortured.
it's a natural part of life

no it doesn't raise T or make you more low inhib

What this forum calls "low inhib" is just low Neuroticism and High Extroversion

Those are personality traits, viewing material that is triggering won't change that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14262, Slayercel and 7 others
no it doesn't raise T or make you more low inhib

What this forum calls "low inhib" is just low Neuroticism and High Extroversion

Those are personality traits, viewing material that is triggering won't change that
watching gore sites won't give you high extroversion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
guys here are watching brutal torture scenes to lower inhib but cant talk to a girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 6423 and 2 others
it physically makes me low inib right after watching

then y does childhood trauma change personality permanently

lol

it's like saying i'll go binge watch naruto vs sauske amvs to have the ability to fold niggaz

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Deleted member 6423

Traumatic events will make children more neurotic with other bad personality configurations.

I assume that you are low enough in neuroticism for that stuff to not bother you, in that case all that gore stuff is doing is having you sub-consciously project yourself doing those types of things which makes you feel more stronger. I'll also assume that you are low in extroversion because it does give you a confidence boost.

I don't recommend that you watch gore to try to make yourself more confident, I suggest you go out and try to do stuff like cold approaches or do (legal) socially inappropriate things in public Voluntarily.

Overtime, you will feel more low inhib and it will be more permanent than getting used to watching gore because you will be getting used to be doing socially crazy things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 9467
Also yeah, it helps you explore your "Shadow" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_(psychology)

It shows how evil humans can be, if you like that stuff I suggest reading 20th century books by people like Alexander Solzynizen such as the Gulag Archipelago or The Painted Bird by Jerry Kovinski

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Its easy to watch through a screen but I imagine seeing it irl is way more different and real

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Its easy to watch through a screen but I imagine seeing it irl is way more different and real
what do you mean @Truthmirrorcoper totally wouldn't pee his pants irl if he sees someone get behead in front of him
he would laugh like the low inhib chad he is

Depends. You should watch it sometimes to see how brutal the world can actually be, and to step out of your comfort zone to watch something uncomfortable. But to be real, there are some videos that I can't get out of my head, that I think about every day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7126 and Deleted member 7806
Depends. You should watch it sometimes to see how brutal the world can actually be, and to step out of your comfort zone to watch something uncomfortable. But to be real, there are some videos that I can't get out of my head, that I think about every day
Which ones? I want to watch if they were so traumatizing

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
used to look away but now i can just watch tbh but pretty irrelevant

Being low inhib means you can do something without caring about consequences, not watching someone doing it on the Internet, if it was the case, you could just watch Jackass to become low inhib lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Clark69
It makes you high inhib.You will start avoiding dangerous places and you will lose social reputation since your mood is going to be fucked and you will start watching more and more and becoming more and more depressed too.It's useless addiction and its pretty sick watching it except if you are newbie to gore and never seen cruelty of nature

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar
Which ones? I want to watch if they were so traumatizing
Mainly animal torture videos for me, human gore isn’t that bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
Mainly animal torture videos for me, human gore isn’t that bad
Muh animal cruelty bad but human dying fine :feelstastyman:

Millions of animals are tortured for you to be eating meat, yet you dont give a shit about those animals and continue to support the industry.

Dont act like you care about animals dying. You only think you care because society has conditioned you to believe so.

Muh animal cruelty bad but human dying fine :feelstastyman:

Millions of animals are tortured for you to be eating meat, yet you dont give a shit about those animals and continue to support the industry.

Dont act like you care about animals dying. You only think you care because society has conditioned you to believe so.
Lol I already know that and have my plans with it, and so the shrieking begins like I knew you would with my comment. And I don’t think I asked for you to write a mini-essay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
Lol I already know that and have my plans with it, and so the shrieking begins like I knew you would with my comment. And I don’t think I asked for you to write a mini-essay
You probably think rapists and pedophiles deserved to be beaten/raped in prison too

Yes you do dont lie
What’s your point? Wanting prisoners beat up in prison is herd trait, I don’t generally adhere in violence just for revenge, I believe more in rehabilitation. Besides they’re in prison anyway, what’s the point in beating them up besides making the other just more angry and you getting sadistic satisfaction? You think I’m some kind of stereotypical redditor or something like that don’t you, so you are testing me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185 and Deleted member 7806
watching gore won't do shit. but gunmaxxing and seeing shit in person will
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886900001641
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16866740
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25128222

This shit is so dumb. Watching gore is dumb. You think you're very edgy meanwhile you didn't accomplish anything. Btw it gives me existential crisis.

What’s your point? Wanting prisoners beat up in prison is herd trait, I don’t generally adhere in violence just for revenge, I believe more in rehabilitation. Besides they’re in prison anyway, what’s the point in beating them up besides making the other just more angry and you getting sadistic satisfaction? You think I’m some kind of stereotypical redditor or something like that don’t you, so you are testing me
mirin high IQ sami

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Think of it like this,

You're a musician, you aren't very good, you start practice hard and become very competent. When playing live people complement you on your playing. Now you're very comfortable playing in front of people cause you know you're good, positive reinforcement.

Inhibition comes from not receiving positive reinforcement, the only way to get positive reinforcement is to try it and realise what works what doesn't. Like skydiving, you get a massive adrenaline rush, and survive your body is wanting more cause it got that rush. The initial push is always the hardest.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I watched a lot of gore shit when I was like 18-20. Have no interest in it now.

It doesn't alter your personality at all, nor does it say anything about you.
i had my gore phase around 17. it doesn't do shit for low inhibition, might make you a little more paranoid if you're susceptible to it though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
It does tbh

If you can’t naturally handle internet gore and shock videos it’s already over for your inhibition

If you can’t naturally handle internet gore and shock videos it’s already over for your inhibition
Abominable rep score tbh... even by greycel standards.

Watching gore is the biggest incel trait, if you want to be low inhib just go outside , maybe take some drugs if you can’t do that

probably increases T but also cortisol. not worth imo. just watch hunting vids or boxing or something :Comfy:

It doesn’t make you low inhib
I’m very desensitized to gore and can watch anything but it doesn’t affect my personality in the slightest
though there’s something to be said that people who watch gore are might also be the people who don’t feel for others, but one doesn’t cause the other