Watching these videos made me rage

Lux

Lux

Kraken

The whole thing is an ad for an organization that wants your money. They used an innocent-looking white girl with a nice face and it's in every single shot. Using a kid that looked like this would have been a whole lot more accurate:

Raj FAT1

But that wouldn't have made people sympathetic huh? That wouldn't have got them any money. Not to mention half the shit you see happen to her is completely unrealistic. This world is so fucked up Jesus Christ.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Warlow, Deleted member 8576 and 2 others
-

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
no sympathy for curries :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Lux
whenever they show little white girls in danger it makes me care less about donating. in fact i start to root for whoever is doing the bombing, killing, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Lux
yeah and syria is like that because of the west putting troops there

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Lux
Reminder that this world only cares about empathy and muh suffering and muh “wow it’s so sad that humans are being killed” it youre white. In some countries that like to virtue signal like in America, black.

Every other race is treated like dog shit. If this woman was any shade of brown or Asian, people would be trolling in the comment section. In fact, you wouldn’t have even posted this video.

Every other race is treated like dog shit. If this woman was any shade of brown or Asian, people would be trolling in the comment section. In fact, you wouldn’t have even posted this video.
Maybe a bit extreme.
But yeah it's been established that people feel more sympathy with their own race & find Caucasians more attractive. The marketing guys know how to make the majority think exactly what they want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048