watching this shit made me cry like a baby

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken

ahh i wish i could help this kid , fuck i cried like a baby watching this hope he's doing alright

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and aBetterMii
I feel the mother should be killed for knowing it was a 50% probability he would be born with the condition and not aborting him when you consider the world we live in..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, aBetterMii and Deleted member 14166
alens.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16369
THIS IS THE REASON WHY WOMEN WILL AND SHOULD HAVE SEX WITH A GUY WITH GOOD GENES
im serious this is the reason why women are HARDWIRED and ATTRACTED to GOOD LOOKING MEN

Because good looking = good genes
good genes = less chance that your son look like this

this poor guy make me really sad because its not his fault
he will never ever will be accepted in society and he must rot in his room all his life? come on man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, aBetterMii and Moggable
THIS IS THE REASON WHY WOMEN WILL AND SHOULD HAVE SEX WITH A GUY WITH GOOD GENES
im serious this is the reason why women are HARDWIRED and ATTRACTED to GOOD LOOKING MEN

he will never ever will be accepted in society and he must rot in his room all his life? come on man
It's no different for men. Why would u want to breed a low quality woman and end up with this.

men are hardwired and attracted to goodlooking+young women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
It's no different for men. Why would u want to breed a low quality woman and end up with this.

men are hardwired and attracted to goodlooking+young women
ehm yes? i never said the opposite?
i just mentioned the one sex
i didnt wrote its different for men

of course all human beings want and SHOULD have offspring with healthy humans
and thats our biological instinct.. thats why women (just for you; AND MEN) are attracted to good looking people
good looks = good genes/health

• +1
Reactions: Moggable

this is the most low iq shit ive ever seen

• JFL
Reactions: Kozner
world is fucked up place

Ok i'd admit, maybe this kid is suffering more than me and @Vermilioncore. Hats off to him.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
can run bbc game tbh. Not over for him.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Kozner
Ok i'd admit, maybe this kid is suffering more than me and @Vermilioncore. Hats off to him.
No. He’s not suffering as much.

God had some materials set aside during the creation of mankind. Kinda like a skyscraper — it uses different steel and glass than let’s say a small little one level building does. God made us out of those materials. Esoteric, ethereal materials of vigor and resistance.

Because he knew, deep down…that we’d take a pounding like a slut on prom night.

No. He’s not suffering as much.

God had some materials set aside during the creation of mankind. Kinda like a skyscraper — it uses different steel and glass than let’s say a small little one level building does. God made us out of those materials. Esoteric, ethereal materials of vigor and resistance.

Because he knew, deep down…that we’d take a pounding like a slut on prom night.
You woke up real schizo today.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
You woke up real schizo today.
I had a dream I was walking home on Halloween after working a night shift. In the dream I manipulated video footage to pretend I was working, but the truth was I slept through my entire shift.

As the dream came to a close, I started following this slut home. I think I was going to kill her, but I woke up.

Deranged shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: Kozner