water fasting for fat loss

W

Weakbone

Iron
Hey, i have a question about starving. i feel like my body is really weird working with a calorie deficit. i am 184 cm 19 years old and i weigh 85kg. i wouldnt say i am really overweight but you can definetly see my fat.
i have a good set of muscles under all my fat since ive been to the gym for about 2 years before i had a back injury. havent been able to go to the gym since 6 months though. but i saw a little video about water fasting and was wondering if that helps in any way with fat loss. or is it really just weight that u lose. been doing that for about 3 days with about 1 hour of cardio. lost weight for sure but not sure about my fat. feel like i look the same if u think abt me losing 2.5kgs.

so starvation = shit or not

also is there any huge side effects?

Caloric deficit + hiit + gym

People will do anything except burn calories than they consume (basic thermodynamics)

People will do anything except burn calories than they consume (basic thermodynamics)
False. You can not burn heat. Calories are heat. You don’t seem to understand the laws of thermodynamics.

Weight is consisted of fat, muscle, water, and bone.

If you want to lose “fat”, then you need to start eating the food that we evolved for.

Carnivore

False. You can not burn heat. Calories are heat. You don’t seem to understand the laws of thermodynamics.
Yeah, the correct way to word is is that the energy gets conversated not burned, but it doesn't matter you ger my point

Weight is consisted of fat, muscle, water, and bone.

If you want to lose “fat”, then you need to start eating the food that we evolved for.

Carnivore
As for diet, whether you eat carnivore or not doesn't matter, it's still calories in calories out and mostly genetic (cause it depends on how fast you metabolism is) otherwise models wouldn't be skinny even tho they eat goyslop all the time

As for diet, whether you eat carnivore or not doesn't matter, it's still calories in calories out and mostly genetic (cause it depends on how fast you metabolism is) otherwise models wouldn't be skinny even tho they eat goyslop all the time
You are an idiot. Calories are units of heat energy. You can not eat heat. Heat has no mass.

What you mean is mass in, mass out.

Calories (heat) has no effect on body composition.

You are an idiot. Calories are units of heat energy. You can not eat heat. Heat has no mass.

What you mean is mass in, mass out.

Calories (heat) has no effect on body composition.
Energy can be converted into mass

just be on a bigger caloric deficit dont listen to these schizo talking about eating meat when u already obese

Hey, i have a question about starving. i feel like my body is really weird working with a calorie deficit. i am 184 cm 19 years old and i weigh 85kg. i wouldnt say i am really overweight but you can definetly see my fat.
i have a good set of muscles under all my fat since ive been to the gym for about 2 years before i had a back injury. havent been able to go to the gym since 6 months though. but i saw a little video about water fasting and was wondering if that helps in any way with fat loss. or is it really just weight that u lose. been doing that for about 3 days with about 1 hour of cardio. lost weight for sure but not sure about my fat. feel like i look the same if u think abt me losing 2.5kgs.

so starvation = shit or not

also is there any huge side effects?
starvation kills ur test