Water Fasting

Debetro

Debetro

Spiritually ascending via Semen Retention
I'm doing 7 days dry and around 50 days with water.
With the goal to eliminate hard material and eventually never have to drink water again and achieving 80% hydration
Drinking water is actually pretty unnatural for humans, and our closest relatives (chimps bonobos) barely drink at all

@FunkyFlamingo any tips or information I should read?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and rares54
@thereallegend

Fasting is starvation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MonoTBB and Debetro
Fasting is starvation
Better stress the body for a small period of time and remove the toxic habit, than not do it and keep up with the habit that will eventually kill me faster than anything

Water fasting means you drink only water lol. And we get enough water if we eat enough fruits, and drink enough milk and get enough electrolytes. We dont need extra water unless we are in an imabalanced state

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Debetro
Water fasting means you drink only water lol. And we get enough water if we eat enough fruits, and drink enough milk and get enough electrolytes. We dont need extra water unless we are in an imabalanced state
I reject fruits idont know a single relative of my homeland that eatsfruit

Milk + Alcohol seems the deal

I reject fruits idont know a single relative of my homeland that eatsfruit

Milk + Alcohol seems the deal
low dose alcohol is good , it removes lipofuscin has some vasodilatory properties and chelates excess iron

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
low dose alcohol is good , it removes lipofuscin has some vasodilatory properties and chelates excess iron
Also makes me fatter which is a prorather than a con

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Better stress the body for a small period of time and remove the toxic habit, than not do it and keep up with the habit that will eventually kill me faster than anything
You have to get really fat and take long hot baths to cleanse yourself of toxins

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Debetro
You have to get really fat and take long hot baths to cleanse yourself of toxins
Saar I dont have money for the food needed to fatten neither we have hot weather here

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL