Water in Average Plastic Water Bottle Contains ~100× as Much Microplastic as You Have Testosterone in Your Blood

thecel

thecel

morph king

650 ug/L is 65000 ng/dL

jfl imagine drinking that shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, Gonthar, iloveboobs and 4 others
f man i was dying of thirst yesterday so i had to get a plastic water bottle tpok like 3 sips I CAN FEEL THE ESTROGEN ALREADY FUUUU

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 14vic and thecel
thank god I stopped drinking that. You think juice from juice bottles its same amount?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Fuck, I drank two bottles of lemon-flavored water yesterday. It's over.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Surfsup
thank god I stopped drinking that. You think juice from juice bottles its same amount?
Yes avoid plastic bottles at all costs
Get glass bottled juice if u want

• +1
Reactions: gigell, XxW33dSm0k3rxX and thecel
I can’t even watch this stuff. I don’t even wanna know how fucked I’m getting from drinking out of plastic I’m just gonna stay blissfully ignorant.

Fuck the toxic lifestyle we have. Everything is bad for you now. :feelsohgod: :fuk:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, raabla, MoggerGaston and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
idc bro ur gay n shit

• JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and 14vic
I can’t even watch this stuff. I don’t even wanna know how fucked I’m getting from drinking out of plastic I’m just gonna stay blissfully ignorant.

Fuck the toxic lifestyle we have. Everything is bad for you now. :feelsohgod: :fuk:
don't worry : they don't do shit, your skeleton is already coated in microplastics 🥹

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, thecel and The Dark Phoenix

U can detox ur body
Then just stop drinking from plastic bottles either start drinking bottled spring water or get a reverse osmosis machine but make surr to add some sea salt if u do u need some minerals
DO NOT DRINK TAP WATER

you can reverse bad decisions dont avoid the truth bhai

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, TechnoBoss and Gonthar
Its convenient and cheap asf
What alternatives are there to it lol

• +1
Reactions: thecel and TechnoBoss
U can detox ur body
Then just stop drinking from plastic bottles either start drinking bottled spring water or get a reverse osmosis machine but make surr to add some sea salt if u do u need some minerals
DO NOT DRINK TAP WATER

just move to a remote forest. you inhale microplastics (from vehicle tyres) just by walking down a city street.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, TechnoBoss and Surfsup
just move to a remote forest. you inhale microplastics (from vehicle tyres) just by walking down a city street.
The worlds cursed its jover
Well lets limit the damage ofc

• So Sad
  • +1
I use reverse osmosis water

• +1
Carbs are way more harmful than plastic just saying

U can detox ur body
DO NOT DRINK TAP WATER

How do I detox my body and get rid of micro plastics that I’ve unknowingly gotten into my body?

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and thecel
If I need water I just get glass bottle spring water

• +1
How do I detox my body and get rid of micro plastics that I’ve unknowingly gotten into my body?
some can leave via sweat/other excretions and losing blood

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I was about to eat a plastic water bottle before seeing this. Thanks for saving me

• JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, horizontallytall, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
From sweat
Excretes the toxins from ur body
Go to sauna and start exercising

• +1
pretty sure u can sometimes piss or sweat it out, but ppl are donating more blood to maximize loss of microplastics

• Woah
Chad drinks from plastic all the time and he’s fine jfl this isnt a thing that will change your life by worrying about it.
It’s everywhere anyways look what this link says about sponges. There is no getting around plastic in this day and age.

• +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, thecel and obsidian