WATER : intermittent fast is USELESS if doing the wrong way

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Zephir
So basically, intermittent fast first purpose will be to increase HGH levels BUT it's fucking useless to have high HGH levels in the morning.

You want to have high HGH levels in the night, when you sleep, so your muscle and bones can benefit from it.

So you have to eat between 8am to 16pm and then you stop eating.

Fasting the morning is bullshit if you wanna grow BUT it can be helpfull to increase discipline and motivation because you and I will probably agree on the fact that our ancestors didn't have some fucking eggs, dairys or freezed meat in their stocks.

They had to fucking hunt or they will simply die.

But we are not anymore in a surviving era (at least for the moment JFL at WW3 comming) and anyway OUR ANCESTORS were MANLET so fuck this shit.

EDIT : also you wanna make sure to take fast assimilation proteins in the morning like whey and slow assimilation proteins like casein the afternoon so your protein intake is constant

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, 5'7 zoomer, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
Will try coping with this to see if it has any other health benefits, nothing will fix my chronic illness.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: anhedonia16, zura, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
So basically, intermittent fast first purpose will be to increase HGH levels BUT it's fucking useless to have high HGH levels in the morning.

You want to have high HGH levels in the night, when you sleep, so your muscle and bones can benefit from it.

Fasting the morning is bullshit if you wanna grow BUT it can be helpfull to increase discipline and motivation because you and I will probably agree on the fact that our ancestors didn't have some fucking eggs, dairys or freezed meat in their stocks.

But we are not anymore in a surviving era (at least for the moment JFL at WW3 comming) and anyway OUR ANCESTORS were MANLET so fuck this shit.
fasting is cope just not eat heavy before sleep, glass of warm milk + honey is good

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj

fasting is cope just not eat heavy before sleep, glass of warm milk + honey is good
raising your insulin right before bed is bad for growth. instead eat high protein meal like a steak/meat.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Blackpilled1027
honey is good but not recommanded before sleeping because it will spike your insulin and lower you HGH

raising your insulin right before bed is bad for growth. instead eat high protein meal like a steak/meat.
Egg are better the night because if I remember well, studies shown that their proteins are slowly assimilate compare to meat

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
jfl at fallinf for the intermittent fasting for growth meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Duke of cumskins, Deleted member 33108 and 1 other person

EDIT : also you wanna make sure to take fast assimilation proteins in the morning like whey and slow assimilation proteins like casein the afternoon so your protein intake is constant
Just dont eat sugar you fucking idiots but ure fatass lazy pieces of dogshit...

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Blackpilled1027
Just dont eat sugar you fucking idiots but ure fatass lazy pieces of dogshit...
Nigga I only have sugar from honey and milk

The rest are just my carbs

0 bullshit sugars

• Woah
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
  • +1
Reactions: Ragnar
Fasting restricts things like IGF1 which is THE thing that causes growth. so unfortunately I do think fasting is a meme for hgh, it just does not convert to the things we want afaik
yes but maybe with external intake like with raw milk you could make shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
I fast twice per week until 8pm and feel great, you can notice the difference if you eat a lot the day before, you feel lighter and sharper and less inflamation

Leptin levels peak at evening to and ghrelin levels peak in the afternoon, so naturally you’re meant to eat during midday between noon and 4 and not eat at all or eat lightly before bed.