[WATER] Most foids are taken and who are not have insane standards

DeadTrees

DeadTrees

Sonic The Heightmogger ( ex @KoFFee )
If you are NT and speak to people especially foids you already know that they start to date around 14 y/o. And in this period of time they have VERY low standards. Legit i know a teen foid who is dating fat, short, ginger but we know that after his teen years it will be jova for him.
So it's important to understand that niche and NT are more important than looks to receive teen love.

+ i live in Russia where foids prefer to lock in offy doofies in ltr to use them as ATM or as emotional tampons and gl guys can't use their looks if they don't have money or hyper NT. Also for some reason slavic foids love dark triad "abusers" who beat them/disrespect them and I'm assure you that they are not gl either.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, 5'7 zoomer, Annihilator and 5 others
If you are NT and speak to people especially foids you already know that they start to date around 14 y/o. And in this period of time they have VERY low standards.

Only part I agree with.At that age they usually haven't been jaded yet or have their hearts broken and
still are optimistic about Men.Main reason why High School is the single most important niche where
you're given the opportunity in finding a high quality gf

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Annihilator, bloomercel and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back