Lusitano

Iron
Which one is better?

carnivore diet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19798, RopeMaxxed, Hueless and 2 others
calorie deficit, it doesn't matter how you do it. try both and do whatever is easier for you.

calorie deficit, it doesn't matter how you do it. try both and do whatever is easier for you.
I've been doing that but I also wanted to try something short term too or to help make the progress faster

I’m doing keto right now and it’s working
went from 27%bf to 26%bf in just a week
its slow tho

I’m doing keto right now and it’s working
went from 27%bf to 26%bf in just a week
its slow tho
Do you fast during keto or do you just eat in a normal schedule?

CICO is dumb, food quality obviously matters more

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Do a water fast for a 4-7 days and then keto, you'll already be in ketosis during the fast

Which one is better?
Water fast mogs hard, if sustainable.
Dry fasting is the best but is highly unsustainable (saying from personal experience).

Your best bet is water fasting and when you're hungry, Keto diet, I guess.

im in uni so kinda hard to moneymaxx
u dont need that much money to be able to afford food that is good for you like meat. get a small side-gig or part-time job going.

there’s also the strategy that sv3rige recommends which is eating only protein and no fat or carbs. That will maintain your muscle mass while making you lose fat. Should work better than keto because keto is only about not eating carbs but you still do eat fat. The thing is that this can only be done for a short period of time as fat is essential for health, specifically saturated fat from animal products. I don’t recommend fasting as you also lose muscle mass which is essential for health and metabolism but if I was going to fast I’d do it without water because when you don’t drink water you actually burn the visceral fat instead of making it dormant like when you keep drinking.

there’s also the strategy that sv3rige recommends which is eating only protein and no fat or carbs. That will maintain your muscle mass while making you lose fat. Should work better than keto because keto is only about not eating carbs but you still do eat fat. The thing is that this can only be done for a short period of time as fat is essential for health, specifically saturated fat from animal products. I don’t recommend fasting as you also lose muscle mass which is essential for health and metabolism but if I was going to fast I’d do it without water because when you don’t drink water you actually burn the visceral fat instead of making it dormant like when you keep drinking.

Sv3rige is insane don't listen to him

just fucking eat less food you fat fuck