waterfasted and felt sick

6ft7Mogger

6ft7Mogger

Founder of the Ethnic nepotism-pill | Ntpill
lost weight tho like 2 kg, but fuck i nearly vomited jfl cos i went for too many walks

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Wow almost like going without eating for long periods of time and chugging gallons of water isn't a good idea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
Wow almost like going without eating for long periods of time and chugging gallons of water isn't a good idea
how else do i lose weight fast then mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and 6ft7Mogger
eat just one meal a day

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
thanks bhai
I told you before I felt dizzy even by eating every other day. Since then ive changed my diet around and am eating evryday now. Im losing weight slower but it's healthier this way.

• +1
if you do a lot of activity while water fasting you need to add electrolytes to your water or youll feel weak/sick

you also might get some detox type symptoms the first few times you fast or if you fast particularly long

Ive done full days of hard physical work on third day of a water fast with no problems as long as i drank lots of salt water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, 6ft7Mogger and WadlowMaxxing
Bro my first day water fasting yesterday I felt cold as fuck literally shaking, had major headaches, stomach growling like crazy (this is obvious I think), and vomited. I didn't even do anything that day lmao, but I bet it'll be way easier from now. I tried to water fast a few times before going up to like 2 days but I never felt that bad water fasting in my life before. Might be a sign idk. I'm trying to water fast until Christmas

• +1
3 days made me feel super weak and barely able to move but black coffee helped with the weakness tbh

• +1
u need sodium, drink some bouillon and more water

• +1
if you do a lot of activity while water fasting you need to add electrolytes to your water or youll feel weak/sick

you also might get some detox type symptoms the first few times you fast or if you fast particularly long

Ive done full days of hard physical work on third day of a water fast with no problems as long as i drank lots of salt water
guess ill stay at home and do nothing tbh while waterfast

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Stop with the fasting and one meal a day bullshit if you can’t consistently do it. Some people can do it but others will eventually crack and binge eat.

Just be in a caloric deficit by eating regular, balanced, low cal meals that are filling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and 6ft7Mogger
Stop with the fasting and one meal a day bullshit if you can’t consistently do it. Some people can do it but others will eventually crack and binge eat.

Just be in a caloric deficit by eating regular, balanced, low cal meals that are filling.
are they effective?

i need to lose weight in 2 weeks mate ?

i need to lose weight in 2 weeks mate ?
You should lose weight slowly over a long period of time.

Yeah you can starve yourself and lose weight fast but you will feel like shit and eventually binge and put the weight back on with interest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019 and 6ft7Mogger
You should lose weight slowly over a long period of time.

Yeah you can starve yourself and lose weight fast but you will feel like shit and eventually binge and put the weight back on with interest.
would it be unheatly to lose 4 kg in a 3 weeks

how would i do that? i already lost a 2 kg
Eat 300-500 calories below your maintenance calories.

Type caloric deficit on YouTube to learn about it, I’m not about to write an essay lol

• +1
I waterfasted once and vommited straight water from my stomach after gym.

• +1