Watermaxxing is legit

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Like many guys here, I'm struggling to get a defined face with hollow cheeks despite having low body fat (12%). Currently I'm 6'0, 191lbs but still in the process of bulking up, because I want to obtain a bigger frame with thicker arms. Actually I got to have hollow cheeks and ogee curve with 7% bf in June, after one year of weight loss. But 7% bf is not sustainable in the long run.

Now that I'm bulking up my face has also started to look bloated. I tried with facial exercises but they didn't help much. Last week I was busy so that I forgot to work out and drink much water, soon my cheek looked bloated as shit.

Then I remembered reading about how water retention makes your face look fat, and that drinking enough water is critical to have a defined face. So I started to drink at least 2 liter water each day : 1 liter during gym and the other during the rest of the day. 3 days later the bloat was gone, my face looked much thinner.

I think to keep your face slim and defined you gotta drink at least 2L water everyday. I also realized that my face looked so fine in summer because I sweated so much and got thirsty easily. In winter I don't feel the urge to drink so often, which leads to water retention.

Next year I'll cut my bf down to 10% and see how my face will look. If I still can't get the desired shape I'd consider fat dissolving injection.

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme and Insomniac
2L a day are rookie numbers son

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
2L a day are rookie numbers son
71fzthSXegL SY355

1L

I drank 2 coffees, one double tea and 3.5l of water today in order to counter bad diet because of being in village

Lol i drank 5 liters a day for a month boyo. But its anoying cuz id have to go to wc once in 2 hours

2L a day at 191 pounds 6 foot? That's nothing, and probably too little. No wonder your face was bloated if that's much to you.
2.5-3.5L a day is probably ideal, no matter how big you are. As close to clear pee as possible while still having a slight reminiscence of color is what you should be aiming for.

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
2L?
what were you doing before bro you should never do less than 3 tbh
7L a day crew here though im cutting back now bcs cant piss every hour at uni/in train

2L?
what were you doing before bro you should never do less than 3 tbh
7L a day crew here though im cutting back now bcs cant piss every hour at uni/in train
OK I might have made a mistake but is the American L same as the metric L? :lul:

Cope Strong bones are all that matters

I drink 4-5 bottles a day. I think it’s improved my health and fitness overall so I recommend.

One of the reasons people's skin looks better in the summer than the winter is because the summer is relatively humid which is great for the skin, whereas the dry air of the winter is bad for skin and has an aging effect.

I read a study a couple of years ago which said that people who live in dry climates like Arizona age quicker than people who live in humid climates like Florida.

Summer: humid air, more water consumed
Winter: dry air, more dehydrating drinks like coffee and tea consumed than water

Like many guys here, I'm struggling to get a defined face with hollow cheeks despite having low body fat (12%). Currently I'm 6'0, 191lbs but still in the process of bulking up, because I want to obtain a bigger frame with thicker arms. Actually I got to have hollow cheeks and ogee curve with 7% bf in June, after one year of weight loss. But 7% bf is not sustainable in the long run.

Now that I'm bulking up my face has also started to look bloated. I tried with facial exercises but they didn't help much. Last week I was busy so that I forgot to work out and drink much water, soon my cheek looked bloated as shit.

Then I remembered reading about how water retention makes your face look fat, and that drinking enough water is critical to have a defined face. So I started to drink at least 2 liter water each day : 1 liter during gym and the other during the rest of the day. 3 days later the bloat was gone, my face looked much thinner.

I think to keep your face slim and defined you gotta drink at least 2L water everyday. I also realized that my face looked so fine in summer because I sweated so much and got thirsty easily. In winter I don't feel the urge to drink so often, which leads to water retention.

Next year I'll cut my bf down to 10% and see how my face will look. If I still can't get the desired shape I'd consider fat dissolving injection.

do you think you can get same effect with drinking tea and coffees?

OK I might have made a mistake but is the American L same as the metric L? :lul:
as far as i know theres no distinction metric is pretty clear
idk im not american
i drink 7l = 1.8 us gallon of water a day if yur american

Americans are the most obsessed people when it comes to drinking tons of water and "staying hydrated". No one else in the world has this obsession.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Lejit. Just be a waterballon-theory
This. Also if you aren’t drinking at least 1 litre soy colon cleanse a day what are you doing?

2L is the least amount required for a middle aged adult that sits on his couch 24/7. You need at least 3L, I'd say 4L is good

2L is the least amount required for a middle aged adult that sits on his couch 24/7. You need at least 3L, I'd say 4L is good
Well if I count coffee, tea and juice I'd say 3.5L.

If drinking waters is gonna give me hollow cheeks, then I'll drink gallons