Wavy/ curly hair

JoKhao

JoKhao

Bronze
How the fuck do I stop having curly/wavy hair I'll do anything just tell me I can't fucking take it anymore looks to shit i hate it :feelswhy:

whts ur hair length? wavy hair is ideal for medium length. If u run with shorter hairstyles just straighten it or get it permd.

How the fuck do I stop having curly/wavy hair I'll do anything just tell me I can't fucking take it anymore looks to shit i hate it :feelswhy:
keratin treatment
why would u not want wavey or curly hair

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
whts ur hair length? wavy hair is ideal for medium length. If u run with shorter hairstyles just straighten it or get it permd.
Around 15 cm I just mesured one of my hair I mean I try to go for a longer type cuz it will look amazing but until then i hate to wear it straight

I have it too bhai it’s so annoying, shave that shit off

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
It's the best hair type as it is right between coiled and razor straight.

Ik what u meant but not all people have that type of hair, some suffer from frizz and dryness
Everyone with wavy hair suffers from this. Just keep your hair moisturized. I use oil and sea salt spray and I haven't had issues with dryness or frizz since

Everyone with wavy hair suffers from this. Just keep your hair moisturized. I use oil and sea salt spray and I haven't had issues with dryness or frizz since
can't disagree tho people just don't know how to take care of their hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469