Wavy hair turned flat and straight

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
Serious replies only please.

I know i got wavy hair since its in my family as well. Bought cantu shampoo with no harsh chemicals , used it and let my hair airdry with no diffuser or products, just simple air drying (i have thick hair with low porosity) .

Few months back i used to wash with vinegar and coconut oil bla bla and my hair was clean af and had this amazing texture and was malleable (but it felt unnatural to wash with vinegar so i stopped, also did nopoo and my wavy hair looked textured but it was oily so i stopped)
Snapchat 899516645

Snapchat 692167926

This is before cantu fucked my hair up.

And after i washed with cantu shampoo and let it airdry:feelswah::feelswhy::

Snapchat 1958458164

No texture, nothing, flat, can't style it with my hands, 0

Fucking disgusting, someone with wavy or curly hair to give me some tips? I will dead srs do nopoo and wash only with water idgaf if it looks dirty just to have my wavy hair. Fucking jewish shampoos

In b4 my hair is dirty in the before pics:feelsuhh:, it was clean when i took the pics and it was dry

Do i need more products? Diffuser?

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie Kray
why the fuck would u delete your other account just to make a new one :soy:

makes a lot of sense:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11053
why the fuck would u delete your other account just to make a new one :soy:

makes a lot of sense:forcedsmile:
Didn't like the name :feelswhy:, give me some advice bro before i go er

Didn't like the name :feelswhy:, give me some advice bro before i go er
ur over obsessing your hair which isnt that textured at all

you shouldnt be even using cantu i dont use that and i have jewfro

do what was proven to work thats it

ur over obsessing your hair which isnt that textured at all

you shouldnt be even using cantu i dont use that and i have jewfro

do what was proven to work thats it
For fucks sake i just want my hair like in the before pics, but i have to do nopoo and it looks dirty, can't even use a normal shampoo, i hate my gayass flat straight hair in the after pic, i heard that airdrying without product can weigh the curls/wavy hair down making it flat and in general look worse, cant even get a buzzcut due to subhuman forehead size and cant grow it out bcs looks gay since its straight, only solution is wavy hair or i will rope or go er :feelswhy::feelswhy:

looks shit both ways

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
Serious replies only please.

I know i got wavy hair since its in my family as well. Bought cantu shampoo with no harsh chemicals , used it and let my hair airdry with no diffuser or products, just simple air drying (i have thick hair with low porosity) .

Few months back i used to wash with vinegar and coconut oil bla bla and my hair was clean af and had this amazing texture and was malleable (but it felt unnatural to wash with vinegar so i stopped, also did nopoo and my wavy hair looked textured but it was oily so i stopped)
View attachment 1192495

View attachment 1192497
This is before cantu fucked my hair up.

And after i washed with cantu shampoo and let it airdry:feelswah::feelswhy::

View attachment 1192501
No texture, nothing, flat, can't style it with my hands, 0

Fucking disgusting, someone with wavy or curly hair to give me some tips? I will dead srs do nopoo and wash only with water idgaf if it looks dirty just to have my wavy hair. Fucking jewish shampoos

In b4 my hair is dirty in the before pics:feelsuhh:, it was clean when i took the pics and it was dry

Do i need more products? Diffuser?
I stopped using cantu shampoo because it made my scalp itch too much. Cantu conditioner is legit. I started using leave in conditioner as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
This shit happens to me when I use nizoral

or if I overuse shampoo

whenever I cut down on the shampoo it goes back

I think it has something to do with oil in the shampoo weighing down your hair making it flat

• +1
I stopped using cantu shampoo because it made my scalp itch too much. Cantu conditioner is legit. I started using leave in conditioner as well.
So what is your hair routine? Wash with warm/cold water then just apply leave in conditoner?

This shit happens to me when I use nizoral

or if I overuse shampoo

whenever I cut down on the shampoo it goes back

I think it has something to do with oil in the shampoo weighing down your hair making it flat
Yea ,thing is idk with what to wash my hair, if i do nopoo and i just wash it with water i get that texture even if its not dirty, as soon as i use a shampoo (doesnt matter if it has sulfates etc) , it goes flat and a little dry and itchy fml

So what is your hair routine? Wash with warm/cold water then just apply leave in conditoner?
Cold showers, apply cantu conditioner in shower, apply leave in conditioner next day to get rid of bed head.

• +1
Cold showers, apply cantu conditioner in shower, apply leave in conditioner next day to get rid of bed head.
what is your hair porosity? I can't use most products since i have low porosity and i will just get product buildup, so idk how to hydrate my hair. So , you don't shampoo at all? You apply leave in conditioner on dried hair or do you wet it a little?

what is your hair porosity? I can't use most products since i have low porosity and i will just get product buildup, so idk how to hydrate my hair. So , you don't shampoo at all? You apply leave in conditioner on dried hair or do you wet it a little?
I don't know my hair porosity. My hair is naturally dry, so it's a constant battle to keep it hydrated. I've been applying leave in conditioner on my dry hair.

• +1
Just did the water test and my hair is low porosity. Don't know what that means.

• +1