way to get bigger lips or a lip care routine?

Belief and Visualization. I don't have the link, but if you look for law of attraction girls some of them have done this.

Basically, you can placebo yourself into having bigger lips because your mind controls your biology. Don't undecimated the potential of placebo (belief and visualization), it's why every good study on humans has to be double blind placebo controlled, because the mind can control so much of your biology (also has huge effect on your skin).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15576 and 1 other person
Start sucking dick. Your lips will get bigger in no time. Just find your local homeless man, he’ll pay you too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Bobbyboy, elzde95 and 5 others

There's no lip care routine, just use chapstick every morning and evening

Would microneedling lips with like a 1.5mm dermaroller plump them up some when they healed from that? Are lips full of collagen?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17345 and ChristianChad
Madecera

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
focus on mouth widening & lip seal

Belief and Visualization. I don't have the link, but if you look for law of attraction girls some of them have done this.

Basically, you can placebo yourself into having bigger lips because your mind controls your biology. Don't undecimated the potential of placebo (belief and visualization), it's why every good study on humans has to be double blind placebo controlled, because the mind can control so much of your biology (also has huge effect on your skin).
shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

123E3CA0 EDCF 40CB ABC9 96B8D4F04320

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and noodlelover
Why would you want to have bigger lips?

But anyways are we talking about the inner or outer lips? They can get bigger with stimulation like fingering, a vibrator, a dildo or just regular penetration with a dick. As long as your vagina is aroused it will make the lips swell up slightly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and fuckedupmanlet
Why would you want to have bigger lips?

But anyways are we talking about the inner or outer lips? They can get bigger with stimulation like fingering, a vibrator, a dildo or just regular penetration with a dick. As long as your vagina is aroused it will make the lips swell up slightly.
just lipcare in general id look better with healthier and a bit bigger lips

The guy on the left has higher psl than you lmao
He has good harmony from beardfrauding but 0 jb appeal and faliod hard from pheno/colouring so I still mog him in smv

Last edited:
He has good harmony from beardfrauding but 0 jb appeal and faliod hard from pheno/colouring so I still mog him in smv
Tf u know about jb's man lmao they'll leave u for him without a second thought.

Cope, last pic I posted was 7 months and I ascended since then

and why do you care so much :forcedsmile: are u curry by chance

Also Captain Sinbad mogs to death and has more SMV among western foids and he’s high class and has a clear visible strong masculine jaw

B3F20A54 4D76 4119 88FD 3578FC0F1C86

What trully matters is the lenght of your palate which is a masculine and high T traits.

Women are turned on when they see a man with wide palate ( At least 60 mm ) and will have dream about you eating her