Way to know if you're an educated on Facial Aesthetics autist. Normies would give this girl a full Stacey rating.. what would you give her?

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Stacey lite 7/10 or Stacey 8/10?

Jbwxanvswww0spnkmvjh

Maybe 7/10 if we consider the autistic rating "guidelines", but fuark I mirin her lips and eye color so bad I would give her 8/10. Is she Russian?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, Deleted member 16380, MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person
Maybe 7/10 if we consider the autistic rating "guidelines", but fuark I mirin her lips and eye color so bad I would give her 8/10. Is she Russian?

No idea. Best lips you'll ever see though I agree.

Normies would look at the lips, see the eyes, angel skull, high collagen and be likke fuck this I'm game

Autists will analyse her ratios and proportions lmao together with that^

I think she is an 8.0. for females soft parameters are more important and her ''bones'' looks fine.

• +1
Reactions: Leap, Deleted member 17174, MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person
i love blonde hair and blue eyed women but.. what are those eyes and lips??

• Hmm...
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Stacey lite 7/10 or Stacey 8/10?

View attachment 1513138
Stacylite.

But IRL might be even 5-6/10 depending on how her skin looks without frauding and lights in 3D. I see the skin laxity/prejowling on the side of her cheeks. It is a dead giveaway of her age (or bad ageing). Prejowling cannot exist alone in the vacuum. Without filters, and lighting, I guarantee she has wrinkles, and skin does not look as youthful for certain. She is definitely 27+ year old.

Also, her ogee curve is shit for a female. Cheek deficiency.

However, still 7/10, because everything else is in order, and lips and EYES ofc. Just beautiful. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymcel:(, IThinkImAboutToROPE, bwrauycnee and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174 and Deleted member 16380
Best lips you'll ever see though I agree.
Lips are literally her biggest failo. You mean there are men who actually like the filler-induced, perma-duckface, baboon ass tier "lips" on foids?

Classic Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Would be Stacie with normal lips and shorter midface

Im confused? Do you have a normal-functioning dick?
He just spent too much time on this forum.

As you know, our ideal and sexual aspiration is this:
Gay alien

This is what we jerk off to :aheago:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and MakinItHappenReturn
Lips are literally her biggest failo. You mean there are men who actually like the filler-induced, perma-duckface, baboon ass tier "lips" on foids?
I do not think so. Her lips are done JUST RIGHT. I do not see any overfilling personally. It is all about aesthetic taste. :unsure:

PS. You can also never be sure it is fillers (though i think it is), cause some people DO have such lips btw. :unsure:

Classic Reaction GIF
Even if it's fillers it is not overdone, looks natural enough with nice shape.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Deleted member 16380

Classic Reaction GIF

She doesn't have filler in them.

Exact same lips as Pamela Anderson and they didn't have filler back in her day or at least it wasn;t as mainstream

Some girls just have it

Those lips are sexy af. You are just intimidated by the 'in your face' attractive girl because you choke when in their presence. Don't lie now!

19520164 7556877 image a 36 1570670952794

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
She doesn't have filler in them.

Exact same lips as Pamela Anderson and they didn't have filler back in her day or at least it wasn;t as mainstream

Some girls just have it

Those lips are sexy af. You are just intimidated by the 'in your face' attractive girl because you choke when in their presence. Don't lie now!

View attachment 1513216
I choke in the presence of hot foids without thick ass black man lips

I choke in the presence of hot foids without thick ass black man lips

Antonio Banderas' Laptop Reaction | Know Your Meme

You conditioned yourself to go against your primal instincts. It's so clear to see.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
would bang really hard / 10

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and MakinItHappenReturn
becky without makeup, blue lenses, angle frauding and lip fillers(y) ronaldo mogs

becky without makeup, blue lenses, angle frauding and lip fillers(y) ronaldo mogs

Those are not contacts........... are they?