Ways of testing modern women to see if they're wife-material or not

Deleted member 6341

Deleted member 6341

Retired.
Since some of us want to get married and have children with loyal, attractive women, please let me know how to filter and test for quality women with low notch counts and good personalities. I know many of you hate decent looking Western women because of their apparent ease of access to sex and their seemingly absent sense of integrity, especially in sexual exclusivity. It's difficult to go from discovering female nature to settling down with a wife in a traditional marriage, without knowing what to do. By 25 a decent looking female in the West is most likely a slut. Yes, she can pretend to be a good girlfriend because she likes you but if you know there is a slut in there, the relationship has become risky. I think it makes sense that a good boyfriend should test his girlfriend to reveal her true personality. So, what are the good ways to test your girlfriend to know if they're wife material or not?

Here is what I came up with:
- Ask her a few questions: "When did she first have sex?", "Has she ever had sex with friends? ", "How religious is she, and if she is religious, how often does she attend service? ", "Has she ever cheated on a romantic partner before? "
- Ask her if she wants to have children.
- Send a private investigator to run a background check on her.
- Hire a tall, very good looking guy to try to tempt her. It takes good impulse control for her to resist temptation.
- Tell her to kiss you for two or three seconds.
- Calls her out for her bad behavior and see her reaction.
- Travel on a low budget with your girlfriend.
- Put her in a difficult situation (engine trouble, long hike, or something customized just for her)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, MusicMaxxingMidget, sytyl and 5 others
mirin autism

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, BigBiceps and johncruz12345
This is really autistic bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
all women are whores and i wish themm all get raped and murdered by big hindu cocks

Search her internet history to see if there's any mention of black bulls. If there is, it's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, sytyl and johncruz12345
Im just knocking a bitch up but not marrying

By doing tests like that, you'll never find anyone. The test will automatically fail at: ''hire a tall, very good looking man to try and tempt her'' You think she will stay loyal, if some gigachad comes to pick her? Would you stay loyal to your PSL 4 girlfriend, if gigastacy wanted to suck your dick?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hozay, Deleted member 5818 and Ocelot